ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 05-15-2019, 07:02 PM   #1601
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe
Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchbb View Post
Just got the email from Ebgames. They updated my blacks seies fallen order set to $129.99.
So you still get the figure ?

My email says they just removed the figure from the order and now it's just the game...

Ah well I'll reorder it when E3 promo pricing is out.
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 07:14 PM   #1602
Mitchbb
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshot1981 View Post
So you still get the figure ?

My email says they just removed the figure from the order and now it's just the game...

Ah well I'll reorder it when E3 promo pricing is out.
Yes it says they just adjusted the price and are sending them both. I didn’t know E3 did promo prices on figure bundles that’s a good tip. Thanks.
Mitchbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 08:22 PM   #1603
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys

What was it before?
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 08:27 PM   #1604
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Yes it says they just adjusted the price and are sending them both. I didn’t know E3 did promo prices on figure bundles that’s a good tip. Thanks.
Interesting it definitely didn't say that in my email from EB. Just that my was adjusted to not include the figure. I don't even see the bundle on the website right now. Which bundle did you originally order ?

As for E3 pricing I can't be 100% sure they will discount the pack with the BS figure, but I would assume the game on it's own might be discounted somewhere during E3.
Old 05-15-2019, 08:49 PM   #1605
Mitchbb
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Jetfire View Post
What was it before?
“Dear Mitchell,

Thank you for pre-ordering the Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition and Black Series Figure Bundle at EB Games!

Please note that the Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition and Black Series Figure Bundle price has changed from the price you originally pre-ordered at ($89.99). The price of the Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition and Black Series Figure Bundle is now $129.98. We have modified the price of the product in your order. When the order ships, you will now be charged $129.98, as per the product’s Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP).”
Old 05-15-2019, 09:03 PM   #1606
Mitchbb
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshot1981 View Post
Interesting it definitely didn't say that in my email from EB. Just that my was adjusted to not include the figure. I don't even see the bundle on the website right now. Which bundle did you originally order ?

As for E3 pricing I can't be 100% sure they will discount the pack with the BS figure, but I would assume the game on it's own might be discounted somewhere during E3.
I ordered the Deluxe with black series one for $89 about a week before it was posted on here.
Old 05-15-2019, 10:57 PM   #1607
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

Quote:
I ordered the Deluxe with black series one for $89 about a week before it was posted on here.
Ahh ya I preordered it after I saw it on here. Probably ran out of stock then.

Thanks for posting that email.
Old 05-22-2019, 01:31 AM   #1608
chaingunsofdoom
Master of the Universe

The email I received is even better for vagueness, asking me to look at a new description. Nothing at all about my order or figure:

"Thank you for purchasing Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order at EBGames.ca!

Please note that there were inaccuracies in the description of the game on our website at your time of pre-order. The description included content pertaining to the Black Series Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order 6-Inch-Scale Action Figure, which was incorrect. To view the correct details for the product you ordered, please visit the Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Product pages here:

https://www.ebgames.ca/SearchResult/...riceInterval=7

We very much appreciate you shopping with us, and apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions regarding this issue, please contact our Customer Support team at help@EBGames.ca, or by telephone at 1-877-442-6303."
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 09:13 AM   #1609
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

Wow I don't think it gets much more vague than that.

It's a shame they are not honouring the original deal and instead just taking what we ordered away.
Old 05-23-2019, 11:24 PM   #1610
chaingunsofdoom
Master of the Universe

Update... and note that there is no $129.99 edition on their site... yet I guess?

"Thank you for contacting EBGAMES.ca !

Our sincere apologies.

The version of the game that you ordered does not come with the figurines. The description on the website was incorrect and has been updated. The email that you received was to inform you about that change. It is only collector’s edition which comes with the figurines and it’s at $129.99

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Feel free to contact us again regarding Customer Service issues by calling 1-877-442-6303 or for Edge related questions at 1-855-432-3343."
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote