ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 09-09-2019, 08:01 PM   #111
riderman
Master of the Universe
Re: New Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonestar View Post
I just got a call from my local EB, my Black Ranger has arrived so he should be arriving at other locations now or some time this week.
Me too and they only have just one MMPR Armored Black Ranger at Pickering Town Centre EB Games if anyone wants him. It's not a Pre-order so it's first come first serve basis. I called them at 3pm tonight asking for Lightning Collection Wave 2. Both Pickering EB Games don't know what I was talking about and thought I wanted Bandai Legacy line or Wave 1 Lightning Collection!
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 11:03 PM   #112
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Any word on if EB is getting the Lost Galaxy / Psycho Red set in? Chasing down these exclusives is a hassle. Love this line, but really wish they would just get the stuff out at general retail. Hate having to deal with unobtainable exclusivity and small online web stores.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 11:46 PM   #113
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
Any word on if EB is getting the Lost Galaxy / Psycho Red set in? Chasing down these exclusives is a hassle. Love this line, but really wish they would just get the stuff out at general retail. Hate having to deal with unobtainable exclusivity and small online web stores.
I don't know if or when EB Games will have it. I pre-ordered it from Canuckibles.ca along with the MMPR Green Ranger and Putty. Can't wait to get them both. Sadly never was able to get that SDCC EXCLUSIVE MMPR Armored Red Ranger with Zeo Gold Ranger.
Old 09-20-2019, 02:26 PM   #114
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
I ordered mine from BBTS and it shipped already. With the exchange rate, it came up to the same price as Canucktibles with shipping.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 04:20 PM   #115
Mitchbb
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
I ordered mine from BBTS and it shipped already. With the exchange rate, it came up to the same price as Canucktibles with shipping.
I always get hit hard with duties when I order from them. How has it been for you??
Mitchbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 09:14 PM   #116
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Not the biggest fan of ordering things online. I will if I absolutely have no other choice, but I far prefer just walking into a store, picking up a shiny thing, discovering that I absolutely NEEEEEEEDS it, and buying. It’s... euphoric, finding things that way. I know it’s dated and not the all power way of the future, but it’ll always be my preferred method. No customs, no shipping debacles, no restocking fees on preorders that never arrive. Usually works out, though Hasbro seems determined with this line to make it impossible.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 09:52 PM   #117
Webs
Man of Spiders

Quote:
In that case I might order from them, but I am hesitant like Mitchbb, since every time I've ordered from BBTS I had to pay some pretty high customs charges, even for small packages.
Webs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 10:35 PM   #118
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Not the biggest fan of ordering things online. I will if I absolutely have no other choice, but I far prefer just walking into a store, picking up a shiny thing, discovering that I absolutely NEEEEEEEDS it, and buying. It’s... euphoric, finding things that way. I know it’s dated and not the all power way of the future, but it’ll always be my preferred method. No customs, no shipping debacles, no restocking fees on preorders that never arrive. Usually works out, though Hasbro seems determined with this line to make it impossible.
Call me old fashion but that's how I roll too. I do the online thing if i have no other choice. Just want to hold it in my hand and compare paint jobs on the other ones before I put down my hard earn money. I feel your pain, I too find it quite impossible to collect or buy Power Rangers the way Hasbro is doing it now! Now-a-days it benefits to have friends or people that can get you the items you need either at Comic Cons or pre-orders or even online shops or rely on fellow collectors with similar interests.
Old 09-20-2019, 10:39 PM   #119
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchbb View Post
I always get hit hard with duties when I order from them. How has it been for you??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webs View Post
In that case I might order from them, but I am hesitant like Mitchbb, since every time I've ordered from BBTS I had to pay some pretty high customs charges, even for small packages.
I order online when I can't find an item but one time I was charged with high custom and shipping fees. Ridiculous prices that are more than what the item was worth and after the American to Canadian exchange rate it's not worth it anymore.
Old 09-20-2019, 10:45 PM   #120
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchbb View Post
Lately, I haven't been charged any customs fees with them. I've ordered at least 4 times from them in 2019 (all orders over $50 CAD).
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote