ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 10-21-2018, 10:03 PM   #811
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Megatron View Post
Anyone have the UPC for Magik?
The number by the barcode? 3050973481 with a tiny 6 before the number and a tiny 8 after it.

If you want the EB number, it’s 737832.

Hope those help.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 11:25 PM   #812
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
The number by the barcode? 3050973481 with a tiny 6 before the number and a tiny 8 after it.

If you want the EB number, it’s 737832.

Hope those help.
Perfect, thanks.
Old 10-29-2018, 10:11 AM   #813
MapleMegatron
Agent of Shield

First 10 Year Ultron has not reached EB Games yet right?
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 10:28 AM   #814
Darth Cosmos
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMegatron View Post
First 10 Year Ultron has not reached EB Games yet right?
Nothing yet, same with Archangel.

The date for both is November 1st, so it should be by the end of this week or sometime next week.
Darth Cosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 09:49 PM   #815
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

So I was “lucky” enough to find a Marvel Legends Black Knight at TRU this week. Joyous restock, right? I open it up, start popping the pieces out, and as soon as I try moving his right leg, it snaps clean off. Anyone else have this issue? Looking at the pin that was holding the leg together the damn thing looks like they used Smokey grey translucent plastic instead of regular plastic. I tried looking up to see if this was a common issue, but only found one review on Amazon mentioning it. Super bummed out. I could try fixing it, but I don’t honestly know if it’s worth the effort. Truthfully I was more swayed by ‘ohhh, hard to find figure’ and ‘ohhh, BAF pieces I need’ than any love for the actual character. And on closer examination the ‘wings’ on his one head aren’t attached symmetrically, his sword looks like a flailing armed tube man dancing at a used car lot, and his shoulder articulation is downright abysmal for a sword wielding character. Ugh. I hate the ‘disappointment factor’ more than anything else. Been a junk week with another junk few days ahead, and this was my enthusiasm pick-me-up. Not so much now...
Old 10-29-2018, 11:51 PM   #816
ApathyML
Super Friend

Return it, its in stock on amazon right now.
ApathyML is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 12:36 AM   #817
tfHunter
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
So I was “lucky” enough to find a Marvel Legends Black Knight at TRU this week. Joyous restock, right? I open it up, start popping the pieces out, and as soon as I try moving his right leg, it snaps clean off. Anyone else have this issue? Looking at the pin that was holding the leg together the damn thing looks like they used Smokey grey translucent plastic instead of regular plastic. I tried looking up to see if this was a common issue, but only found one review on Amazon mentioning it. Super bummed out. I could try fixing it, but I don’t honestly know if it’s worth the effort. Truthfully I was more swayed by ‘ohhh, hard to find figure’ and ‘ohhh, BAF pieces I need’ than any love for the actual character. And on closer examination the ‘wings’ on his one head aren’t attached symmetrically, his sword looks like a flailing armed tube man dancing at a used car lot, and his shoulder articulation is downright abysmal for a sword wielding character. Ugh. I hate the ‘disappointment factor’ more than anything else. Been a junk week with another junk few days ahead, and this was my enthusiasm pick-me-up. Not so much now...
Mine came apart as well about a week after having him. Right at the right thigh swivel. The swivels were tight, but I could feel the that joint was not stuck, or so I though, who knows. I emailed Hasbro on it, they did send me a replacement figure, but lo and behold it was Antman, which I already had.
tfHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 05:46 PM   #818
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApathyML View Post
Return it, its in stock on amazon right now.
Alas. I buy nothing online. Just a personal rule. Unless it’s in store, it’s off limits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfHunter View Post
Mine came apart as well about a week after having him. Right at the right thigh swivel. The swivels were tight, but I could feel the that joint was not stuck, or so I though, who knows. I emailed Hasbro on it, they did send me a replacement figure, but lo and behold it was Antman, which I already had.
Lol. Sounds like Hasbro’s crack support team. I might try that. I could do with a free Ant Man.
Old 11-04-2018, 02:26 PM   #819
chaingunsofdoom
Master of the Universe

Luke Cage 2-pack @ WM but OOS?

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/marvel-.../6000198990619
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 01:43 PM   #820
Producerguy
Red Shirt

Hey all, the Gamerverse Spider-Man Legends 6" figure is up on the EBGames website to order online. It may be more reliable than waiting for them to get to the stores.

https://www.ebgames.ca/Platform/Games/755832
Producerguy is offline   Reply With Quote