ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 10-07-2020, 11:20 PM   #2951
wedge1021
Mutant
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
Will any other retailer be getting Black Cat? I don't really like dealing with EB games when it comes to online purchase. Had issues last time I bought something online from them and I'd rather avoid it all together if I could.
Most likely it will show up at TRU as well. I believe it is a Fan Channel exclusive like Kingpin and Mysterio were, and those are available at both TRU and EB.
Or you could pre-order it in store at EB. SKU is 757196.
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 12:08 AM   #2952
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedge1021 View Post
Most likely it will show up at TRU as well. I believe it is a Fan Channel exclusive like Kingpin and Mysterio were, and those are available at both TRU and EB.
Or you could pre-order it in store at EB. SKU is 757196.
I'll just wait for Toys'rus to get it. Thanks though
Zeroflamez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 01:44 AM   #2953
random11
Convention Exclusive

Quote:
Will any other retailer be getting Black Cat? I don't really like dealing with EB games when it comes to online purchase. Had issues last time I bought something online from them and I'd rather avoid it all together if I could.
Call your local store and preorder over the phone. Zero money down. Takes 1 minute. Unless you don’t have a store near you?
random11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 02:35 AM   #2954
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by random11 View Post
Call your local store and preorder over the phone. Zero money down. Takes 1 minute. Unless you don’t have a store near you?
The whole reason I asked was so I didn't have to preorder with EB and so I could get it at Toys'rus instead. I don't really like dealing with EB when it comes to online orders or PO's and try to avoid both if possible. Preordered things in the past to have them sell it to someone else and having me go to another store that does have it. Also I once made an online order and specified for the free regular shipping the order qualified for and despite that they charged me for the fast shipping method. On top of that it wasn't even "Fast". It took over a week to get me despite living 15 minutes from their warehouse. I'd rather not deal with the head ache unless it's ONLY an EB exclusive. Thus why I asked.
Zeroflamez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 02:48 AM   #2955
m.arndt
Convention Exclusive

Here we go again....

Just got the stage one email from Amazon.ca regarding a delay with retro ML Dr. Doom, so it’s just a matter of time before the email where they officially cancel my preorder comes.....
m.arndt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 02:53 AM   #2956
ironmanhulkbuster
Cobra Trooper

Black Cat is relatively new

Since Toys R Us received the other figures from the assortment it’s safe to say they will get it eventually

Same goes for Amazon and Walmart
ironmanhulkbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 02:54 AM   #2957
random11
Convention Exclusive

Quote:
The whole reason I asked was so I didn't have to preorder with EB and so I could get it at Toys'rus instead. I don't really like dealing with EB when it comes to online orders or PO's and try to avoid both if possible. Preordered things in the past to have them sell it to someone else and having me go to another store that does have it. Also I once made an online order and specified for the free regular shipping the order qualified for and despite that they charged me for the fast shipping method. On top of that it wasn't even "Fast". It took over a week to get me despite living 15 minutes from their warehouse. I'd rather not deal with the head ache unless it's ONLY an EB exclusive. Thus why I asked.
No problem dude. You said you had issues with ordering online. I offered a solution. If you are also against preordering in store that’s obviously a different story.
Good luck on your hunt.
random11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 10:24 AM   #2958
Enforcer
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.arndt View Post
Here we go again....

Just got the stage one email from Amazon.ca regarding a delay with retro ML Dr. Doom, so it’s just a matter of time before the email where they officially cancel my preorder comes.....
Yeah - it's not very hopeful.
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 11:09 AM   #2959
Wpnx0110
Cobra Trooper

Anyone every order through HasbroPulse? How long after they take your payment does it normally take for them to ship it?
Wpnx0110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 12:24 PM   #2960
Fermix
Cobra Trooper

Amazon exclusive gift set (not up on .ca at the time of this post)
Fermix is offline   Reply With Quote