ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 01-16-2021, 12:24 PM   #1381
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe
Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post
it's a plastic toy No surprise there.
accidents happen.

But anyways contact Hasbro.

So far I find the Hasbro and Mattel customer service rather helpful.
Contacting Hasbro would be wasting his time. At best they would just send him a random LC figure if he's lucky.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 01:24 PM   #1382
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
Contacting Hasbro would be wasting his time. At best they would just send him a random LC figure if he's lucky.
Yeah, I've done that before with another figure and that's exactly what they did. I don't really care for the free stuff, I just wish that they would put more effort into this line.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 04:49 PM   #1383
Zathereth
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Does anyone have the first release of Goldar? I opened mine about a month ago and the ab crunch and legs are already floppy. He can barely stand up anymore. I rarely posed or played with it, so that was fairly surprising. The wings are pretty crappy too, they're constantly falling off. Just wondering if anyone had similar issues.
I have the same problem with the first release. The limbs are all flimsy and the wings barely stayed.

I ended up adding sticky tack to where the wings pluck in, and pulled the limbs apart and coated it with super glue to...sort of thicken the joint and then put everything back together only after it dried; to avoid permanently gluing it lol.

Figure stands fine now.
Zathereth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 10:53 AM   #1384
erik352
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Yeah, I've done that before with another figure and that's exactly what they did. I don't really care for the free stuff, I just wish that they would put more effort into this line.
I think its their strategy, 1st release will always be inferior...then future release will have all the correct improvement or deco or accesories. Make us buy the same figure over and over again...
erik352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 01:01 PM   #1385
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
I think its their strategy, 1st release will always be inferior...then future release will have all the correct improvement or deco or accesories. Make us buy the same figure over and over again...
Yes, the first is never better than the new and improved VERSIONS down the line because corrections and mistakes have been fixed and sometimes they include new swords or try to make the figure different a slight bit to make you want to buy it again and again. For example Goldar with wings and then Goldar without wings BUTT new sword. How about Red Psycho in a Red Ranger 2 pack or EB Games Blue Psycho EXCLUSIVE or Psycho Green Hasbro Pulse Exclusive or 5 pack Psycho Ranger set. All the Psycho Rangers are the same head or body mold but painted or modified slightly differently with weapons or female body mold.

What I want Hasbro to make is the DaiRanger 5pk set call the Super Megaforce Star Force Rangers or something. My White Ranger is lonely without his team HIS REAL TEAM
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20210117-120109_Samsung Internet.jpg (86.2 KB, 22 views)
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 11:51 AM   #1386
random11
Convention Exclusive

eb games added assorted (assigned randomly) skus for the spd/space two packs and the monster packs.... I have yet to receive a call about either on my preorders (I preordered the normal individual sku for space two pack and pumpkin). Notably the assorted skus have release dates.... the individual skus dont.

Has anyone who ordered individual skus gotten a call to pick up?
random11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 02:23 PM   #1387
Grosse Fidelity
Super Friend

I had preordered them and walked in one day before the Ontario lockdown and saw them on the shelf, spoke to the manager that was there and turned out the SKU used for my preorder was different than what was on the ones on the shelf. I lucked out and got them that way but this might be why some people are not getting their calls.
Grosse Fidelity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 04:33 PM   #1388
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderman View Post
Yes, the first is never better than the new and improved VERSIONS down the line because corrections and mistakes have been fixed and sometimes they include new swords or try to make the figure different a slight bit to make you want to buy it again and again. For example Goldar with wings and then Goldar without wings BUTT new sword. How about Red Psycho in a Red Ranger 2 pack or EB Games Blue Psycho EXCLUSIVE or Psycho Green Hasbro Pulse Exclusive or 5 pack Psycho Ranger set. All the Psycho Rangers are the same head or body mold but painted or modified slightly differently with weapons or female body mold.

What I want Hasbro to make is the DaiRanger 5pk set call the Super Megaforce Star Force Rangers or something. My White Ranger is lonely without his team HIS REAL TEAM
Yeah I'd like to see a full Dairanger team as well. One of my favorite seasons of Sentai.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 04:15 PM   #1389
Webs
Man of Spiders

Got MMPR Yellow yesterday, had a bunch of QC issues as usual.
Was able to fix them all except the torso crunch, it's stuck and won't budge no matter how hard I've pushed, do any of you have some tips?
I haven't put it in the freezer yet, but I'm pretty sure that trick is just to fix joints stuck due to excess paint.
Webs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 04:59 PM   #1390
ghostlurk29
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webs View Post
Got MMPR Yellow yesterday, had a bunch of QC issues as usual.
Was able to fix them all except the torso crunch, it's stuck and won't budge no matter how hard I've pushed, do any of you have some tips?
I haven't put it in the freezer yet, but I'm pretty sure that trick is just to fix joints stuck due to excess paint.
Apply some heat (hair dryer, heat-gun, space-heater, hot water). Just be careful not to over do it though. The plastic will melt if you apply too much for too long.
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote