ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 01-21-2021, 06:54 PM   #3171
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe
Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
It said on the product page in store pick up wasn't available for the item and was home delivery only.
If you wanna rely on a notoriously inaccurate site when it comes to store stock sure. I don't see why calling and asking for live inventory would do any harm.
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 07:01 PM   #3172
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshot1981 View Post
If you wanna rely on a notoriously inaccurate site when it comes to store stock sure. I don't see why calling and asking for live inventory would do any harm.
I'm just telling you what I saw on the site. I supposed I could try. They don't even have the figure listed anymore though so I don't even know.

Last edited by Zeroflamez; 01-21-2021 at 07:04 PM.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 07:59 PM   #3173
Stryfe2026
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshot1981 View Post
You’d think a company that had to shutter a branch of their business would learn to come into this new digital age. Oh well, hopefully they restock soon.
Stryfe2026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 08:05 PM   #3174
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryfe2026 View Post
You’d think a company that had to shutter a branch of their business would learn to come into this new digital age. Oh well, hopefully they restock soon.
It really seems like the future of collecting for us in Canada is having to import everything. big box Stores here don't have big selections and don't get a lot of anything. Online for Walmart and Toys'rus overall suck as does Amazon. And the retail stores are just as unreliable and don't restock often enough unlike in the states. There are very few canadian based online shops and often they are at the mercy of Hasbro and only get limited quantities whenever Hasbro decides to send them their order. There are listings of releases from like 6+ months ago on these sites that are still stuck in limbo.
Old 01-21-2021, 08:49 PM   #3175
ghostlurk29
Mutant

https://www.amazon.ca/Black-Inch-Man...dp/B084TKFJNF/

Credit Collection Mando, ships Feb 4th (allegedly). $34.99, which I guess is a good price?

https://www.amazon.ca/Star-Wars-SW-M.../dp/B087YNXW7S

Death Trooper too. I don't remember if these were previously listed or not.
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 09:25 PM   #3176
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwave View Post
Been removed from search. But link still works.

Star Wars Black Series Return of the Jedi 40th anniversary Darth Vader
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 11:25 PM   #3177
Robimus
Super Moderator

I bought a bunch of Trash Compactor Luke’s for $8 each in 2019 and did a light custom job. Just as good for Remnant Stormtroopers

Visit the official TFcon Toronto Website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 12:26 AM   #3178
Hamlet
Super Friend

Quote:
Just as I go to check out it goes out of stock. Why the hell does Toys'rus allow 5 per customer on exclusives? Toys'rus never restocks exclusives normally either so I guess I don't get one.
I didn’t get one either, and the limit of five sucks, but I don’t agree with the statement that TRU doesn’t restock exclusives. I had multiple opportunities to buy any of the Galaxies Edge exclusives, then Credit Collection Cara Dune was easy if you wanted it, and those were Target Exclusives, just as this one is. They also got multiple restocks on the convention exclusive armourer. Heck, even back in the old days they at least get a couple restocks of Walgreens exclusives like Veers. I have faith that we will get another shot with this one.

Now Cobra Island exclusives? That’s another story. That fiasco has me pretty salty and disgruntled on a line I was ready to support...
Hamlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 01:59 AM   #3179
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet View Post
I didn’t get one either, and the limit of five sucks, but I don’t agree with the statement that TRU doesn’t restock exclusives. I had multiple opportunities to buy any of the Galaxies Edge exclusives, then Credit Collection Cara Dune was easy if you wanted it, and those were Target Exclusives, just as this one is. They also got multiple restocks on the convention exclusive armourer. Heck, even back in the old days they at least get a couple restocks of Walgreens exclusives like Veers. I have faith that we will get another shot with this one.

Now Cobra Island exclusives? That’s another story. That fiasco has me pretty salty and disgruntled on a line I was ready to support...
You could be right. I never said they wouldn't restock period but I was just thinking back to the Hondo Onaka Black series where after I bought mine he just disappeared from retail stores and online then was never to be seen again. It might be different with these troopers though like you say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlurk29 View Post
https://www.amazon.ca/Black-Inch-Man...dp/B084TKFJNF/

Credit Collection Mando, ships Feb 4th (allegedly). $34.99, which I guess is a good price?

https://www.amazon.ca/Star-Wars-SW-M.../dp/B087YNXW7S

Death Trooper too. I don't remember if these were previously listed or not.
Those colors look so.. ughh.
Old 01-22-2021, 03:07 PM   #3180
ghostlurk29
Mutant

Quote:
Those colors look so.. ughh.
I think they look great MoC. There is a "My First Custom" vibe once they're opened though.
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote