ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > International Action Figure News

Old 09-11-2017, 10:03 AM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Power Lords Pre-Orders and Photos

In case you missed it, pre-orders for the new Power Lords 4″ Scale Figures by Four Horsemen are now live. The re-launch of the series begins with an assortment of new figures, including a Power Armor Adam Power! Each figure is priced at $22, with an all-in option available priced at $355 (save $19). If you were a Power Lords Fan Club member during the initial run of figures, you can save an additional 10% off of your pre-order, including the all-in option. See some details and the list of characters included below. After the jump, you can see » Continue Reading.

The post Power Lords Pre-Orders and Photos appeared first on The Toyark - News.

More...
Old 09-11-2017, 11:17 AM   #2
Onslaught
Cylon Centurion
Re: Power Lords Pre-Orders and Photos

They look pretty good. I wish they had some working prototypes to show off, just one of each of the base bodies, to show off the range of the joints and what not. I appreciate the added articulation from what they had made in the past. I'll be sure to preorder some to hopefully get this project going (would be nice if they could update us once in a while).
Onslaught is online now   Reply With Quote