ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 03-07-2024, 03:09 PM   #4411
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: G.I. Joe Classified Series 6 inch discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eko123 View Post
As reported on www.toynewsi.com, here are more photos of the Shockwave with bike figure, which has been cofirmed to be a Walmart exclusive.

LOVE IT!!!

Good to know the actual figure is Shockwave.

I like this kind of exclusive. Not a necessity so if you miss out it isn't critical. However it is still a pretty cool looking item for me and I'll try and snag one if possible.

Overall I am good with the colour scheme for both Shockwave and the RAM, as well as the reuse of Grunt's helmet and Firefly's drone/backpack. I think it fits in well with the Night Force theme.

Question now is will there be other reveals for this Walmart Collector Con, or will we have to wait for the second one later in the year?
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 03:40 PM   #4412
nighthawk
Jedi Knight

If I see this, I'll probably pick it up cause I like the colors. However, not sure I'll actually pre-order or not at this point.
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 03:41 PM   #4413
toyguy99
Cobra Trooper

I don't have a RAM yet and I like the colour scheme so looking forward to maybe getting this depending how it's priced.
toyguy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 05:17 PM   #4414
nighthawk
Jedi Knight

It's $55US so I expect it to be like $75 here at least.

I'm hoping to be wrong and that it's cheaper.
Old 03-08-2024, 08:43 AM   #4415
usernameprime
Cobra Commander

got email from hasbro saying clutch is shipping real soon
usernameprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 10:43 AM   #4416
nighthawk
Jedi Knight

Me too.
Old 03-08-2024, 12:40 PM   #4417
nighthawk
Jedi Knight

The thing that worries me is that Pulse uses DHL and they seem to use a 3rd party delivery company for the last mile. For my last two orders, which are still on the way, are shipped through Intelcom. This company seems to not be able to deliver to me properly. Fingers crossed that they are better. They delivered my parcel to the wrong address twice. Luckily, one time, the recipient actually sent it over to me. The other time, it was just lost.
Old 03-08-2024, 01:09 PM   #4418
toyguy99
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk View Post
The thing that worries me is that Pulse uses DHL and they seem to use a 3rd party delivery company for the last mile. For my last two orders, which are still on the way, are shipped through Intelcom. This company seems to not be able to deliver to me properly. Fingers crossed that they are better. They delivered my parcel to the wrong address twice. Luckily, one time, the recipient actually sent it over to me. The other time, it was just lost.
I've had a few Amazon deliveries that Intelcom dropped off at the wrong address as well. At least with Amazon there is a photo attached to the delivery and it's easy to get refunded. I was hoping it would be like when I order from Amazon Japan and it's delivered by DHL but I guess DHL eCommerce that Hasbro uses is different from DHL Express. Already not liking the Hasbro shipping. After waiting more than a week for instock items to ship 1st tracking message is PHYSICAL PACKAGE RECEIVED WITH NO ELECTRONIC DATA - BIG PARTIAL HOLD. Sure I don't know what that means but it sounds ominous.
toyguy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 11:48 AM   #4419
nighthawk
Jedi Knight

Well, my first package from Intelcom arrived yesterday. I was lucky my friend was able to grab it for me.

I have my packages shipped to work to ensure someone is around to accept it. However, they decided to deliver on a Sunday when our company is closed and the delivery person decided it was a good idea to leave the package at the front of a closed business. If my friend wasn't able to drop by, it would have been left there overnight. This is the only company I've encountered that thinks it's safe to leave a package in front of a closed business where it will likely sit overnight (unless someone steals it).
Old 03-11-2024, 03:55 PM   #4420
Dangard Ace
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk View Post
Well, my first package from Intelcom arrived yesterday. I was lucky my friend was able to grab it for me.

I have my packages shipped to work to ensure someone is around to accept it. However, they decided to deliver on a Sunday when our company is closed and the delivery person decided it was a good idea to leave the package at the front of a closed business. If my friend wasn't able to drop by, it would have been left there overnight. This is the only company I've encountered that thinks it's safe to leave a package in front of a closed business where it will likely sit overnight (unless someone steals it).
Can't remember if it was UniUni or Intelcom but they did that to me. It was a Sunday and they left it on the dropbox lid and took a picture of it. Clearly labelled on the exterior not for deliveries. I was furious and sent a scathing letter to the company about leaving it in a high traffic area when the company was closed and unable to receive it. Delivery guy picture even had the sign that said no delivery here in the picture. Less then a day later I get an email with pdf from the company agreeing that they lost the package. Sent that pdf to HasbroPulse and they resent the order immediately and got it in 2 days.
Dangard Ace is offline   Reply With Quote