ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 03-27-2014, 04:54 PM   #1
Hantei
Master of the Universe
Marvel Legends Infinite Series Amazing Spider-Man Swap Figures Released in Canada.

Thanks to sightings made by various AFN members, we now know that the swap figures for Marvel Legends Infinite Series Amazing Spider-Man have been released in Canada. The swap figures are Spider-Girl, Boomerang, and Toxin who replace Black Cat, Beetle, and Carnage respectively.

The figures have been found at Wal-Marts in Alberta, Manitoba, and Ontario. Thanks for the photo deagle7000!

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mlasmswap.jpg
Views:	952
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	7164  
Hantei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 07:44 PM   #2
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe
Re: Marvel Legends Infinite Series Amazing Spider-Man Swap Figures Released in Canada

Haven't seen any at my local Walmart. Only peg warmers.

http://www.youtube.com/user/rapidrundowns

I hope you enjoy my videos! Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! Thank you for watching!
Toy Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 01:13 PM   #3
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con
Re: Marvel Legends Infinite Series Amazing Spider-Man Swap Figures Released in Canada

Weirdly enough, I've seen Boomerang in the mix for a while now. I thought he was just 50 / 50 packed with Beetle. Haven't seen Spider-Girl or Toxin though. Heck, still haven't seen Carnage.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 04:49 PM   #4
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
Weirdly enough, I've seen Boomerang in the mix for a while now. I thought he was just 50 / 50 packed with Beetle. Haven't seen Spider-Girl or Toxin though. Heck, still haven't seen Carnage.
Nice! I think he isn't as popular as the other 2 figs so he probably sticks around on the peg a bit longer. Spider girl and Toxin are like Black Cat and Carnage. They go quickly. I have only seen Black Cat and Carnage once and I bought them right away. Haven't seen them on the pegs since.

I hope you enjoy my videos! Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! Thank you for watching!
Old 03-30-2014, 03:28 PM   #5
Evan
Jedi Knight

I'm just starting to see "wave 1" for the first time. I haven't seen any swap figures yet. Do the swap figures come with the same Green Goblin piece?
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 03:29 PM   #6
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan View Post
I'm just starting to see "wave 1" for the first time. I haven't seen any swap figures yet. Do the swap figures come with the same Green Goblin piece?
Yes, the swap figures will have the same BAF pieces.

Last edited by Toy Gremlin; 03-30-2014 at 03:32 PM.
Old 03-30-2014, 04:02 PM   #7
Evan
Jedi Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Gremlin View Post
Yes, the swap figures will have the same BAF pieces.
Extra pieces to trade!
This is the first Marvel Legends wave where I would actually like to get them all. No slight against what's come before. I'm just a Spidey fan.
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 01:46 AM   #8
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan View Post
Extra pieces to trade!
This is the first Marvel Legends wave where I would actually like to get them all. No slight against what's come before. I'm just a Spidey fan.
Yeah, I agree! I don't mind getting all of them. It's just a matter of finding them all.

Old 03-31-2014, 10:32 AM   #9
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon

I saw these yesterday at the Target in Ancaster ON. I almost picked up Spider-Girl. Already have Black Cat.
So check out your local Targets.
Old 03-31-2014, 11:46 AM   #10
Wintermute
Master of the Universe

Super_Megatron: how many of each, if you don't mind me asking?
Wintermute is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazing spiderman, boomerang, infinite series, marvel legends, spider girl, spiderman, swap, toxin, walmart