ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old Yesterday, 10:41 AM   #8001
Enforcer
Dark Knight
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

For Superior Spider-Man, I believe he is supposed to be a slightly higher price but that wasn't reflected with Amazon and then GameStop finally posted them for Pre-Order. That's why Amazon has him unavailable, he was almost immediately that way. GameStop also has him unavailable.

On Hasbro Pulse, he is $29.99 as opposed to $24. If you were lucky enough to pre-order him before he was made unavailable - you may have lucked out on a bit of a discount.
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:43 AM   #8002
StaticShin27
Agent of Shield

I remember feeling sorta mixed on it, but regardless it's one of my favourite suits. Mainly cause it borrows heavily from Alex Ross' movie concept.

I hope to see the headsculpt again in the line, we need more variation on spidey eys shapes.
StaticShin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:43 AM   #8003
random11
Convention Exclusive

hes available for in store order at GS. But obv if there is a price change you wont be able to lock in the price with an in store preorder
random11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:10 PM   #8004
philtastic
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
For Superior Spider-Man, I believe he is supposed to be a slightly higher price but that wasn't reflected with Amazon and then GameStop finally posted them for Pre-Order. That's why Amazon has him unavailable, he was almost immediately that way. GameStop also has him unavailable.

On Hasbro Pulse, he is $29.99 as opposed to $24. If you were lucky enough to pre-order him before he was made unavailable - you may have lucked out on a bit of a discount.
So far, every Canadian shop I've seen has Superior Spidey at $35, or thereabouts. No doubt it will be $50 at TRU, but that's got nothing to do with Hasbro...
philtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:12 PM   #8005
Enforcer
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by philtastic View Post
So far, every Canadian shop I've seen has Superior Spidey at $35, or thereabouts. No doubt it will be $50 at TRU, but that's got nothing to do with Hasbro...
I just think they were fed bad information from Hasbro on the MSRP and it should be a bit higher than the usual price. This is based on the Pulse pricing. Maybe they will both end up being the same price and Hasbro just offers the worse price
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote