ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 06-15-2016, 06:39 AM   #1
SkitchDC
Clonetrooper
I don't care what anyone says these new Nickelodeon turtles are the best period!

Why so much hate on these Nickeldeon turtle figures. I just did a review and damn they are way better then most old school turtle toys and for 8.99$ Each cant beat that! Less then 40$ for a whole set!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKv3YlreRoM

Also if you like toy reviews please check out my channel and subscribe it really helps out and I review 2-3 figures per week!
SkitchDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 09:00 PM   #2
BoNKerS
Cobra Trooper
Re: I don't care what anyone says these new Nickelodeon turtles are the best period!

OkOk I think they are great as well... BUT better than these?? Nahhh I cannot agree.

Leonardo by Chris C, on Flickr
BoNKerS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 09:03 AM   #3
joshimus
Convention Exclusive
Re: I don't care what anyone says these new Nickelodeon turtles are the best period!

My biggest grip about the Nick Toon toys are the paint apps (missing or not fully painted areas etc) and the articulation on most figures kinda blow...also it takes a lifetime for anything new to hit Canada. No Dream Beavers for me I guess. Distribution BLOWS here.
The new movie Turtles have more articulation than the Nick Toon does, even comparing Bebops and Rocksteadys. New movie wins there for articulation.
Neca still kicks both asses.

Last edited by joshimus; 07-14-2016 at 09:06 AM.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 01:53 AM   #4
w0nd
Cobra Trooper

everyone aside from the turtles lack paint application,articulation and scale lol. leather head is like a pet alligator compared to h is show version, baxters robot is the same size as everyone else.
w0nd is offline   Reply With Quote