ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 05-28-2020, 09:06 PM   #21
kyfe
Red Shirt
Re: Pre-Ordering on Canadian Sites - Mezco

I just cancelled a pre order from Northmen. I placed an order for 3 items (2 pre order, 1 awaiting restock).
They have a special on that is free shipping on all orders over $99 my order was almost $300.

So one item comes in and is shipped, to be fair it came undamaged and quickly once shipped, no issues there.

However I checked today on the status of my order, he tells me it's awaiting my other pre-order to come in, which doesn't arrive until October. So I tell him i want to cancel the rest of the order, with pre-orders that are prepaid I expect then to be shipped as they come.

This Austin guy goes off on me, starts asking the reason why. I tell him I don't agree with paying full up front and then waiting months for them to ship when it available. He loses it, cancels my order but not without some childish rant about people like me.

He tell's me he changed the verbiage on his website because of me. That's good, now it says free shipping on items shipped over $99 or something like that.

I wasn't going to bother but this guy was beyond abusive, He actually wrote a review of me on facebook, not to mention shared what I thought were private communications about my support ticket. So much for privacy I guess.

Careful with your pre-orders I think this company is struggling because he was really upset I cancelled. I'll be hitting up Canucktibles next time i need something, Northmen has no respect for his customers nor collectors.
kyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 09:31 PM   #22
Fermix
Cobra Trooper

Ah yes, another NC horror story. The guy has a warped sense of reality.
Fermix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 12:24 AM   #23
Wintermute
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fermix View Post
Ah yes, another NC horror story. The guy has a warped sense of reality.
Ooph, yeah that's another one to add to the growing list. Definitely go with Canucktibles. Solid store and great guy - never let me down once.
Wintermute is offline   Reply With Quote