ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 02-22-2013, 10:42 PM   #11
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe
Re: Return of Marvel Legends Wave 4 & Marvel Universe Wave 20 Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Gremlin View Post
The sales associate at my local Disney store said they won't be getting these.
Glad they were partially wrong! Lol! ML Wave 4 came in. The thing is the store doesn't know what they will receive until it comes in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide View Post
I think we should just keep on checking.... just in case the sales associates arent' right.
Glad I did!

Last edited by Toy Gremlin; 02-23-2013 at 12:17 AM.
Toy Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:11 AM   #12
t.wizard
Clonetrooper
Re: Return of Marvel Legends Wave 4 & Marvel Universe Wave 20 Released in Canada

I've only ever seen Select figures and Avengers and Iron Man 3.75" figs. Granted, I don't hit the Disney store that often but I have never seen a MU of a ML figure at one in Calgary. I'm not a fan of the store but if they had MU figs on a more regular basis (trying to be polite about Hasbro and the Walmart and TRU ordering system and lack of product) I would shop there more often.
t.wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:21 AM   #13
Toy Gremlin
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by t.wizard View Post
I've only ever seen Select figures and Avengers and Iron Man 3.75" figs. Granted, I don't hit the Disney store that often but I have never seen a MU of a ML figure at one in Calgary. I'm not a fan of the store but if they had MU figs on a more regular basis (trying to be polite about Hasbro and the Walmart and TRU ordering system and lack of product) I would shop there more often.
That's usually the case at my local Disney Store as well. They will always get Marvel Select and movie stuff. I was surprised that ML even showed up at my local store.

Yeah, I totally agree with you on that. If the Disney store starts to carry MU figures on a regular basis, then I will definitely shop there more often. So far the only place I get my MU figures from is the local comic book store.
Toy Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hasbro, marvel, marvel legends, marvel universe