ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 10-15-2017, 02:50 AM   #1
chuskers
Cobra Trooper
Figure Stands For Marvel Legends

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could suggest which stands are good for Marvel Legends Figures and possibly where to pick them up. I was told the NECA stands were a good option - until I bought a pack and tried to use them only to find the ML foot holes are a tad big for the stand pins

Thanks and have a great day!
chuskers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 03:17 PM   #2
Wintermute
Master of the Universe
Re: Figure Stands For Marvel Legends

Bounty Hunter Toys in Hamilton here sold some good action figure stands that worked all right for ML. Call them and see if they still have them!

Phone: (905) 312-1621
Wintermute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 08:16 PM   #3
chuskers
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
Bounty Hunter Toys in Hamilton here sold some good action figure stands that worked all right for ML. Call them and see if they still have them!

Phone: (905) 312-1621
Thanks, I'll check them out. Looking at the website tho, the disk stands look just like the neca stands I already have.
Old 10-16-2017, 01:41 AM   #4
Funkmasterke
Red Shirt

The KO Tamashii Stage Act 4 stands are great for ML. You can find them on aliexpress for around 2 - 4 Canadian each, they are same quality as the official bandai versions.
Funkmasterke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 08:08 AM   #5
turtle power eh
Jedi Knight

Looking for basic peg hole stands or flight/dynamic stands?

Can't vouch much for the basic style but if you are looking for flight stands AVOID the Neca ones as they don't have much play unless you want straight up and down (they also feel pretty cheap)...best option is the Mafex stand that unfortunately seems to only come packed with their figures or pick up the Tamashii stage act 4 for humanoid.

If you're looking for a cheap flight stand that can get the job done, try the variable action hero stand...not the best but it works.

Last edited by turtle power eh; 10-16-2017 at 08:29 AM.
turtle power eh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 08:54 AM   #6
chuskers
Cobra Trooper

Just looking for the basic stands to get them female characters to stay upright or to get some action poses from the fellas
Old 10-17-2017, 03:33 AM   #7
DanM
Aquanaut

For a basic peg stand I would recommend Marauder Gun Runners' IDS action figure stands. They have two pegs (one small and one large) so they fit almost any action figure out there. They're a bit of a tight fit for MLs, but they do work. Plus they're cheap(ish).

http://www.marauderinc.com/category-s/1836.htm
DanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 09:29 AM   #8
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanM View Post
For a basic peg stand I would recommend Marauder Gun Runners' IDS action figure stands. They have two pegs (one small and one large) so they fit almost any action figure out there. They're a bit of a tight fit for MLs, but they do work. Plus they're cheap(ish).

http://www.marauderinc.com/category-s/1836.htm
Look good. They work well with other 6 inch figures? (Black Series, WWE, DC Universe, MOTUC?)
Old 10-20-2017, 10:12 AM   #9
turtle power eh
Jedi Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Megatron View Post
Look good. They work well with other 6 inch figures? (Black Series, WWE, DC Universe, MOTUC?)
Just checked out the site. Everything is 1:18 scale, would love to see a company focus on the 1:12 scale for all this stuff.

If they are geared towards the 3 3/4" figures, will the stands accommodate the peg holes in 6" figures?
turtle power eh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 01:30 PM   #10
DanM
Aquanaut

They work on Hasbro MLs and the 6" SW Black for sure. I tried with some Guardians 2 figures and a Stormtrooper and they worked, but it was a tight fit. If the plastic was harder like NECA uses they wouldn't quite do it, but as the plastic has a bit of give they did pop in.

Toybiz MLs and NECA stuff, I tried and they don't work. Those other brands asked about, I don't have any to test out. Sorry.
DanM is offline   Reply With Quote