ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 07-12-2011, 08:51 PM   #1
tfHunter
Mutant
Maisto Cycle for Movie Cap 3 3/4

Hey guys! I managed to snag this Maisto Harley from Zellers and it is the exact same make as the one Harley Davidson made for the movie (I think). Although Cap is slightly too big for it, it doesn't look all to bad at all. I found this one last week, but recall seeing them all over during winter/spring so there may be some floaters out there.

Last edited by tfHunter; 07-12-2011 at 08:54 PM.
tfHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:20 PM   #2
vujonny
Awesomeness Lantern Corps
Re: Maisto Cycle for Movie Cap 3 3/4

I have this same bike. The paint apps are not that great but this line has awesome bikes for 3.75.
I have deadpool on one and Cap on one too.

Wants: DCUC - Dr.Fate, Azrael, Batman Beyond, Deathstroke, Supermans, Batmans, Mr. Terrific, Peguin, Firestorm, Harley Quin, Eradicator, Ares, Black Adam, Steel, Doomsday, Robin, Jonah Hex,
vujonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:42 PM   #3
tfHunter
Mutant
Re: Maisto Cycle for Movie Cap 3 3/4

Yeah, I really wish it had the white star on the sides of the gas tank like the actual bikes I've seen online, but as you said it will do nicely. If I had any artistic talent, I would try to repaint it, but I don't. I am tempted to buy more bikes, but I don't really have the room to display them. If I see one with one of those side cars attached to it, i would probably buy it for my MU Classic Cap and Bucky On a side note, I looked through the online Maisto catalog and noticed they WILL be releasing 1:18 bikes from the First Avenger movie. I hope they manage to find their way up here to Canada though.
tfHunter is offline   Reply With Quote