ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 11-16-2023, 02:17 PM   #11
Robbler
Super Friend
Re: When is a collection finished?

Quote:
Originally Posted by usernameprime View Post
this pulsecon venom? cause the pricing im seeing isn't terrible.

are they KOs?
They most likely are.
Robbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 02:23 PM   #12
Stevan
Cylon Centurion

I used to collect MOTUC. Got majority of pieces. Still missing a few. Skipped on the entire Super 7 run. Done with MOTUC since. I dont bother to hunt down figures Im missing because the prices are insane.
Collected toybiz and hasbro marvel legends. Stopped with Hasbro ML due to rising costs and scalpers.
Masterverse I collect only what I can find.
Masters Origins I collect only what I can find and if the price is right.
Mcfarlane got my full attention these days more then any other line. I collect DC,Spawn and Mortal Kombat. I dont aim for every piece. MK I am done with. Spawn done with. DC I am cherry picking characters I like.
I kept my old figures from 25 years ago and collection has grown over the years.
However I am reaching a point that I want to stop all together for various reasons.
My intention is to enjoy what I accumulated so far.
Stevan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 03:56 PM   #13
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

Tons of lines I have said this is it for, I feel happy with what I have and don't plan or have not added anything to for years

NECA TMNT movie figures, I got everything I wanted, only wanted the important characters from the first 2 movies, 4 turtles, spinter, casey, april, shredder, foot soldier, tokka & rahzar, super shredder,

Power Rangers Lightning collection, similar to TMNT, only the important MMPR figs, the rangers, main-ish villains, have not thought about buying anything from that like ever.

Star Wars Black Series, basically episodes 4-6 main figures, no double ups, 1 look for each, and Mandos, but have branched out which likely was just urges to buy figs I liked, but since I said R2D2 was the final figure I needed I plan to buy nothing else unless it's an Ewok.

Alien & Predator figures, I have a sizable collection of both of these but have not entertained the thought to buy anything new in many years, just wanted a few fun pieces, mainly that all have distinct looks.

Gremlins, shut that down many years ago, have pretty much the same frame of mind I do with Aliens and Predators, just distinct figures, gremlins and mogwai's, dunzo and happy with it.

Spawn, this is generally a ended collection for me, I own so many from 20 years ago, and add a few here and there from the new line, but I have zero interest in adding anything else for the most part, I do somewhat keep the door open, but if they said "line is over" I'd be cool

Kenner Alien figures, I only ever was going to buy all of the various aliens, and I did that years ago, no humans, that one is over.

MK11 figures, since this line seems dead, I just decided it must be in my mind, have not even gone back to getting some of the figures I was missing, being like 2.

Ghost Buster Plasma series, only ever wanted the 4 Original Busters, and done.

only lines I consider myself actively buying current and probably won't be changing are Legends, Origins, Classified
I have a few other lines that are going to be filled out as I am actively seeking to build the collection but most of those are newer lines like Jada Street Fighters, PDNA Madball and Sauzoic Warriors.

Last edited by Lord Scareglow; 11-16-2023 at 04:29 PM.
Lord Scareglow is offline   Reply With Quote