ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > International Action Figure News

Old 04-09-2021, 02:21 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Marvel Panel Recap ? Hasbro Pulse Fan Fest 2021

Check details for the Marvel brand panel at Hasbro Pulse Fan Fest. Pics after the break, details incoming! Ryan, Dwight, and Dan is hosting the Marvel Panel – Marvel Legends’ BIG Three. Marvel Legends Retro 3.75 first. Launched in 2020. Four Special 2-packs in collectible shipper boxes. Pulse Exclusive first edition figures with unique card art. If you buy the complete set, you’ll get the retro Blackpanther and Iron Man black shipper box with foil cards. Wave 3 reveal today. First up – Bullseye Gambit like card throw. Will look great with Daredevil and Elektra from Wave 2. Grey Hulk » Continue Reading.

The post Marvel Panel Recap – Hasbro Pulse Fan Fest 2021 appeared first on The Toyark - News.

More...
Old 04-09-2021, 03:22 PM   #2
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Marvel Panel Recap ? Hasbro Pulse Fan Fest 2021

So they all but confirmed that Galactus is the next Haslab project. Sweet!!!

Also that Sentinel box is MASSIVE!!!

I'm also impressed with the Iron Man wave. I don't care about the Hologram Iron Man, or RiRi. However the rest hits me right in the nostalgia feels. Also 3 members of the Winter Guard are now available!!! 4 if you count previous Crimson Dynamos.

And that Eye of Agamotto is pretty cool, especially T only $50(US).
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 04:46 PM   #3
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Marvel Panel Recap ? Hasbro Pulse Fan Fest 2021

So I saw the Pixel Dan interview with the ML team, and Dwight confirmed that they just recently got deco approval for the next Haslab project.

Considering there was a mention during the Sentinel project that Galactus had been designed as the possible first ML Haslab, then it switched to the Sentinel, I would say the quick turn around of this project so far makes it even more likely to be Galactus.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote