ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 08-11-2022, 01:49 AM   #5721
Vchipp
Red Shirt
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvellegendsguy View Post
Isn?t Silverman just the head we got with that little car and an ultimate beetle body like was used in that Ultron/Vision/Hulk pack from 2015
Yea uoon further research your correct. I didn't know that at the time how much of a reuse Silvermane was. I have neither the Speed Demon figure or the 2015 3 pack so it's all new for me. So I definitely see why you guys are frustrated with the 5 pack.

On another note I would like it if that Ultimate Spider-Man would be on the newer first appreance buck (I know why it isn't since like 3 upcoming Spider-Men figure are using it so of course Hasbro ain't gonna spend the money on that) This would have easier made missing the hard to find Retro Symbiote Spider-man sting a little less.
Vchipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 10:00 AM   #5722
Enforcer
Dark Knight

It seems that Amazon.ca is the only Amazon to have posted the symbiote set but not actually made it available. It just went live on the UK site yesterday and can be pre-ordered
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 10:02 AM   #5723
philtastic
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
It seems that Amazon.ca is the only Amazon to have posted the symbiote set but not actually made it available. It just went live on the UK site yesterday and can be pre-ordered
It was available briefly when it first went up, and for what was likely the wrong reduced price.
philtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 01:34 PM   #5724
m.arndt
Convention Exclusive

The Symbiote 3 pack is available now on Amazon.ca
m.arndt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 01:48 PM   #5725
Enforcer
Dark Knight

Nice.
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 02:36 PM   #5726
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Surprised to see no markup on that Venom set. $115 is just about right on current retail, if not a tiny bit less.

Two standard ML figs (Venom, Agony) would be between $35-$37 now, so say $70 for the pair.

Riot would be a BAF/Deluxe so that is what now? $53-$60 range depending on the retailer (let us not include TRU blech). So on the low will say $53?

So $70 + $53 is $123 which is more than the boxset. GREAT! HUZZAH!! We're only being slightly less taken out back to the woodshed.

I like this set, even though I have no attachment to the symbiotes outside of Venom and Carnage. However I don't like it enough to pay full price.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 03:48 PM   #5727
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

Yeah Awesome that Symbiote box set finally went live again on Amazon.ca , I am totally cool with that price, I wouldn't have batted an eye at any price at this point, I have long awaited filling out the ranks of the Life Foundation , and that's the best Comic Venom so far, and It can replace that less then stellar orca head one I have, now just hoping amazon comes through.

anyways seems like Gamestop didn't put up that D+ wave yet, weird, it's on Amazon, but I'm not super concerned seeing as how I only want Howard, maybe the zombies (maybe)
I'm bummed Khonsu is the BAF since I really want that, but the wave is really meh, I wish the BAF for the Infinity Ultron wave was Khonsu and ultron was this wave.
Lord Scareglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 04:13 PM   #5728
Vchipp
Red Shirt

Yea I click on the Life foundation set and was thinking to.myself "This is definitely a better price than the Venom 2 pack with Knull"
Vchipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 07:43 PM   #5729
philtastic
Master of the Universe

Did anyone here pre-order the new What If? Red Skull from GameStop? I'm trying to figure out if it entered the system as "out of stock" or if it actually sold out in an hour or two.
philtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 01:46 AM   #5730
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by philtastic View Post
Did anyone here pre-order the new What If? Red Skull from GameStop? I'm trying to figure out if it entered the system as "out of stock" or if it actually sold out in an hour or two.
Crazy enough I couldn't even find these figures by searching for Marvel Legends, they don't even pop up, I just thought they didn't hit the website yet, guess they did, I had to search a different way to find em.

sucks about red skull, he does seem to be the only one unavailable, maybe they will put him back up, sometimes that happens when things sell out that quick.
Lord Scareglow is offline   Reply With Quote