ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 11-02-2021, 07:58 PM   #71
MitchPower
Agent of Shield
Re: Haslab Projects General Discussion

I backed the proton pack, i am really curious to see the unlocks. Anyone have some onfo or guesses on the classic/afterlife bundles and the spengler special? Can't be the wand because they say to get one in the description, i wonder if the hose to connect it will be included
Edit: it seems the classic and afterlife bundle are 2 different cable...meh

Last edited by MitchPower; 11-03-2021 at 06:28 AM.
MitchPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2021, 06:46 AM   #72
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Update:

Skystriker: 4,854 / 10,000
Rancor: 4,065 / 9,000
Proton Pack: 6,602 / 7,000

So the Skystriker and Rancor have increased roughly the same amount as each other since yesterday. The Skystriker is still almost 800 more units ahead of the Rancor.

The Proton Pack keeps the steady climb, at a better pace than the Skystriker and Rancor. So it is still on target to fund by Friday.

It will be interesting to see how the "dog days" play out for each one. Right now it is starting to sputter for the Skystriker and Rancor. Both didn't even add 100 new backers since yesterday, only around 50, or so, each. That is a definite slow down. These guys need a publicity boost to drum up interest again. At least the SW team is doing a Fan First on Friday solely for the Haslab. That should, hopefully, gin up interest for the short term. However they are going to have to reveal something significant to get people interested. Not just a colour shot of the Rancor.

The Joe team is probably in a bit more of a jam. They revealed everything, so what else can they reveal for publicity? Maybe colour protos of all the figures and the Skystriker, not just grey scale models and digital renders?

Ah the dog days of funding projects. Not much to talk about, and lot's of speculation.

Last edited by canprime; 11-03-2021 at 06:52 AM.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 05:53 AM   #73
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Update:

Skystriker: 4,916 / 10,000
Rancor: 4,384 / 9,000
Proton Pack: 6,766 / 7,000

So the Skystriker added 58 more backers. The Rancor added 319 which I assume means they added some international orders that don't go through Pulse. They did that with previous projects and you would have slow days for a while and then a blip all of a sudden with a big jump. The Proton Pack added 164 units. So it slowed a bit more from the last couple of days, but still doing better on average than the other 2 for daily bumps. It should be funded no later than Sunday.
Old 11-05-2021, 05:56 AM   #74
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Update:

Skystriker: 4,966 / 10,000
Rancor: 4,418 / 9,000
Proton Pack: 6,908 / 7,000

So Skystriker went up exactly 50 units to maintain the daily average of about 50. The Rancor went up 34 units, so still a slow crawl. The Skystriker continues to pull away a bit at a time. If it wasn't for the 300 bump yesterday for the Rancor it would be a difference of about 850 units, which again is the slow pulling away by the Skystriker. I wonder if/when they will add international orders to the Skystriker? Hopefully today's Fan First will bring in some more backers for the Rancor.

The Proton Pack brought in 142 backers. So it is still doing a good pace compared to the others. And now less than 100 units to go to fund the project!!! Should be able to cross that line some time today at this pace.
Old 11-06-2021, 07:52 AM   #75
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Update:

Skystriker: 5,005 / 10,000
Rancor: 4,546 / 9,000
Proton Pack: 7,274 / 7,000

So it was already mentioned, but YAY! the Proton Pack is funded. It is also still moving at quite the pace. There is an outside chance it could reach tier 1 by next Sunday, but more likely it will reach that goal sometime the week after.

Both the Skystriker and Rancor have passed the 50% mark for funding. Still more than a month to go until they end. Looks like the latest SW Fan First didn't really move the needle, as expected. Not only was it utterly sad because of the lack of new information/product, but what they did show was still underwhelming. I mean a grey physical model? Really? On top of which they didn't even have it in hand to give us a better idea of the physical presence. Then they show off a Gamorrean Guard, with no differences, or new accessories. However you do get a nice new card and coin (WHOOPEE!!).

I will say this. Hey ML team take note, this is how you pack in your unlockable tier figures. Put them in packaging so they present well. Don't just dump them in the box in plastic baggies. Especially since your ML packaging is boxes that can easily be opened without damage.

I think the Joe team needs to do some kind of update as well. I don't imagine it will do much to change the numbers, but it wouldn't hurt to give us some kind of news, just to bring the Skystriker back to mind for the less hardcore fans.
Old 11-07-2021, 07:27 AM   #76
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Update:

Skystriker: 5,097 / 10,000
Rancor: 4,645 / 9,000
Proton Pack: 7,542 / 7,000

So it looks like Saturday was a bit better for all the projects. Both the Skystriker and Rancor added about 100 units each in 24 hours. That is roughly double the daily amount for the past week or so. The Proton Pack added about 270 units which is also a bump up from the previous few days.

I guess we will see if this is a one off, or if this is more the norm going forward.
Old 11-08-2021, 06:51 AM   #77
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Update:

Skystriker: 5,138 / 10,000
Rancor: 4,703 / 9,000
Proton Pack: 7,703 / 7,000

So it looks like Saturday was a bit of a one off. The daily numbers are back down to about average again. Around 50 added each for the Skystriker and Rancor. Although the Rancor has gained a little on the Skystriker, but not much. The Proton Pack is back to where it was for daily additions. So at that rate we are looking at next week sometime to reach the first tier.
Old 11-09-2021, 07:36 AM   #78
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Update:

Skystriker: 5,191 / 10,000
Rancor: 4,739 / 9,000
Proton Pack: 7,834 / 7,000

So the numbers are staying fairly steady. Everyone went up by around their daily average. The Rancor dipped a little, and the Skystiker was up slightly. Proton Pack is still going steady. I imagine Hasbro would love for the Skystriker and Rancor to be doing the daily numbers of the Proton Pack. Oh well still about a month to go until the end.
Old 11-10-2021, 06:39 AM   #79
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Update:

Skystriker: 5,223 / 10,000
Rancor: 4,883 / 9,000
Proton Pack: 7,993 / 7,000

So the Skystriker didn't even add 30 units since yesterday, a bit more of a slow down. The Rancor surprisingly added almost 150 units. Either there was some rush from fans, or another overseas dump. Either way it is a bump. The Proton Pack continues to do over 100 a day. Still slowed down a little bit each day this week, but not too much and still better than the other 2 projects.

The Skystriker definitely needs a bump. I don't know if they are going to do international dumps like other projects, which could lead to a nice bump one day out of the blue. Otherwise I think the team needs to do something to remind people about the project and draw some eyeballs back to it.
Old 11-10-2021, 09:21 AM   #80
ghostlurk29
Mutant

Skystriker needs an early-bird perk.
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote