ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > International Action Figure News

Old 12-07-2021, 05:00 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Haslab G.I. Joe Skystriker 10,000 Funded Scarlett Unlock Within Striking Distance

Congratulations to all of us G.I. Joe Fans and Hasbro’s G.I. Joe Team the Haslab G.I. Joe Skystriker has it the 10,000 funding mark! We are currently sitting at 10,556 and are pulling into Striking distance of the Scarlett at Unlock 1 ? 13,000 backers! Preorder The HasLab GIJOE Skystriker Here!

The post Haslab G.I. Joe Skystriker 10,000 Funded Scarlett Unlock Within Striking Distance appeared first on HissTank.com.

More...
Old 12-07-2021, 06:34 PM   #2
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight
Re: Haslab G.I. Joe Skystriker 10,000 Funded Scarlett Unlock Within Striking Distance

Must resist, could make this at home with an old Ace body and Scarlett head
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 07:01 PM   #3
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Haslab G.I. Joe Skystriker 10,000 Funded Scarlett Unlock Within Striking Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvellegendsguy View Post
Must resist, could make this at home with an old Ace body and Scarlett head

Give in to the redheaded siren's call!!!!!

One of us, one of us, one of us!!!!!
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 08:15 PM   #4
Nyax78
Clonetrooper

Just placed an order for one. I was really wavering on this one. I've never owned a Skystriker. Wanted one badly when I was a kid but Santa never delivered (The Bastard!��). The price was really holding me back and without the Cobra hack I would have passed. The first two GI Joe figures I ever owned were Ace and Cobra Commander, given to me by an older neighbor kid. So the nostalgia factor got to me.

Here's hoping we at least get Scarlett. Would love Ripcord but it's an extreme longshot. Ketchup and Mustard are unfortunately just a pipe dream.
Nyax78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 08:57 PM   #5
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyax78 View Post
Just placed an order for one. I was really wavering on this one. I've never owned a Skystriker. Wanted one badly when I was a kid but Santa never delivered (The Bastard!��). The price was really holding me back and without the Cobra hack I would have passed. The first two GI Joe figures I ever owned were Ace and Cobra Commander, given to me by an older neighbor kid. So the nostalgia factor got to me.

Here's hoping we at least get Scarlett. Would love Ripcord but it's an extreme longshot. Ketchup and Mustard are unfortunately just a pipe dream.

It's currently at 12,286. It should make it to the Scarlett tier. It seems to have picked up some steam now that it has funded, and since it is so close to Scarlett I think it will make it.

I'm not so sure about Ripcord and the Pit Crew.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 10:13 PM   #6
Prime Sinister
Decepticon

And Scarlet is unlocked!
Prime Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2021, 10:19 PM   #7
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime Sinister View Post
And Scarlet is unlocked!
FOMO starting to cave. What if I don?t get this and then you all do. You will all be flying it around and everyone will want to come to your house.
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 01:14 AM   #8
Nyax78
Clonetrooper

Wow! It really picked up momentum in the last half hour. Awesome that we got Ripcord. If only it had another half hour I think Ketchup and Mustard would have made it. That was exciting.
Nyax78 is offline   Reply With Quote