ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Mattel Toy Discussion

Old 03-03-2010, 02:15 PM   #311
Prowl_2009
Guardian of Gotham
Re: Post Your DC Hauls!

LOL, so long as it's Mr. Kent taking the beating, I am all for it. Maybe I'll try Legends Action Figures for the reissue Nightwing! Thanks for the tip, FWA!

My Blog: Infinite Earths
Twitter: @InfinteEarths
Facebook
Prowl_2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 03:02 PM   #312
Autobot Prime
Krypton 4 life!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlightWeaponAlpha View Post
I get my DCU Waves from Legends Action Figures out of Montreal, they have great prices, super-nice staff, and always ship right away when I pay for my product. In some 100+ purchases from them online I have never had a problem, and can't recommend them enough to anyone looking to get complete sets.

Now that being said, I bought the BAF wave 12, so I didn't get the re-issues. I got the full set + White Mary Marvel when I pre-ordered, and they arrived yesterday with my Marvel Secret Wars comic packs series 3. Get to bust out Hawkeye and Thor VS Ultron tonight, so Supes may be taking Mjolnir to the face in the near future...

FWA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowl_2009 View Post
LOL, so long as it's Mr. Kent taking the beating, I am all for it. Maybe I'll try Legends Action Figures for the reissue Nightwing! Thanks for the tip, FWA!
NEVERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe!!

Autobot Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:24 PM   #313
Prowl_2009
Guardian of Gotham

LOL, just kidding Prime. Actually, thanks to Absolute Justice and the inclusion of Dr. Fate and Hawkman, I am really getting into Smallville these days.

Facebook
Old 03-03-2010, 04:46 PM   #314
FlightWeaponAlpha
Cobra Trooper
Send a message via Skype™ to FlightWeaponAlpha

You want a set of the Smallville JL figures? Clark, Green Arrow, Cyborg, Aquaman, Impulse?

MISB, need to move them as they were an impulse buy and not currently being enjoyed.

PM if you're interested.

FWA
FlightWeaponAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:54 PM   #315
Autobot Prime
Krypton 4 life!!

Quote:
LOL, just kidding Prime. Actually, thanks to Absolute Justice and the inclusion of Dr. Fate and Hawkman, I am really getting into Smallville these days.
ya i have to admit this season is slowly winning back my attention. Especially after that EPIC Doomsday failure lolzzz!!
Not sure if ur updated to recent events but it's getting more and more interesting.
But like i say in all my Smallville converstions.....Just make the dam man become Superman already! And call it "Metropolis"
Old 03-03-2010, 06:44 PM   #316
-KG-
Gotham Knight

Quote:
What do you think about Killer Moth, KG? Just curious as this is one figure I've been wanting to add to my Rogue's Gallary, but wanted to get another fan's opinion on the piece before I purchase it.
I think he's pretty good. The mold is pretty much like all the other muscle bodies. But the wings help make him unique. I think he's a must for the Rogue's gallery , plus those colours sure make him stand out!
-KG- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:02 PM   #317
Prowl_2009
Guardian of Gotham

^^ Thanks KG! Have a few others I want to grab before Mr. Walker, but I'll certainly be adding him to my Rogue's Gallery now. I am really hoping his protege, Firefly, sees a release in DCUC some time soon!

Facebook
Old 03-04-2010, 12:59 PM   #318
Prowl_2009
Guardian of Gotham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobot Prime View Post
ya i have to admit this season is slowly winning back my attention. Especially after that EPIC Doomsday failure lolzzz!!
Not sure if ur updated to recent events but it's getting more and more interesting.
But like i say in all my Smallville converstions.....Just make the dam man become Superman already! And call it "Metropolis"
LOL, my cousin says the exact same thing. Hey, so long as Hawkman and Dr. Fate return, I'll be happy. Maybe with Kent Nelson gone, I wonder if they'll bring in Hector Hall as the new Fate, or if Chloe will take up his mantle. Can't wait to see where the show goes. Damn you Smallville for including the JSA.

Facebook
Old 03-04-2010, 01:00 PM   #319
Autobot Prime
Krypton 4 life!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlightWeaponAlpha View Post
You want a set of the Smallville JL figures? Clark, Green Arrow, Cyborg, Aquaman, Impulse?

MISB, need to move them as they were an impulse buy and not currently being enjoyed.

PM if you're interested.

FWA

I thought of getting that line a while back but i think Smallville will always end up being just a show for me. Too bad they weren't made with DCUC molds.
But thanks for the offer FWA.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:44 PM   #320
Autobot Prime
Krypton 4 life!!

Quote:
LOL, my cousin says the exact same thing. Hey, so long as Hawkman and Dr. Fate return, I'll be happy. Maybe with Kent Nelson gone, I wonder if they'll bring in Hector Hall as the new Fate, or if Chloe will take up his mantle. Can't wait to see where the show goes. Damn you Smallville for including the JSA.
hahaha Dam them indeed!!!

I vote for Chloe for new Dr Fate!!! Although i DO NOT like the idea thats happening between her and Green Arrow.

wow i just realized this thread is turning into a smallville thread. lolzzzzzz!!!

Sorry, no new DC Hauls...yet!!