ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 06-07-2021, 05:18 PM   #3701
philtastic
Master of the Universe
Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
If anyone lives in the Peel (Brampton area) do NOT give the EBX on Queen and Airport your business. The employee's working there are absolute shit bags. I went there for my first ever curbside pick up with EB Games for Bo-Katan. I called the store from the parking lot, dude tells me to come to pull up to the front door. I say okay and park my car just outside the entrance. Other places I've done curbside they wanted me to wait in my car and they'd bring out my item with the interac machine. So I assumed it was the same here. So I'm sitting there waiting 15 fucking minutes parked outside in the heat (AC broken) thinking that maybe they have to find the figure in the back.

So eventually this dumb ass finally gets a clue after seeing me parked there for 15 minutes and realizes I'm not parked outside for fun then yells out that I have to come to the door and that his interac machine won't reach that far with a big grin on his face. I asked him how I'm supposed to know, then told him (Respectfully) that I saw him notice me outside multiple times and he should have let me know alot sooner. So he starts giving me attitude and I call him out on it then buddy in the back I talked to on the phone starts giving me lip as well so I start going at it with him as well. So eventually I just paid for my figure, told them both to F off and left. Instead of just apologizing and serving me as normal they decide to argue with me. Wonderful customer service. By the way, is EB take refunds right now? my Bo came with a huge scratch across her chest and I don't want to give that establishment my money. The employee's there have always been suspect there but this whole situation was the last straw for me.
Rather than boycott a location, let the management or head office know they have a bad employee. Better to raise the standards at a poorly performing location than to let it languish.
philtastic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 05:27 PM   #3702
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by philtastic View Post
Rather than boycott a location, let the management or head office know they have a bad employee. Better to raise the standards at a poorly performing location than to let it languish.
I could do that but I can't see much happening to change anything. This location is kind of out of the way and doesn't have high foot traffic like a mall or busy plaza location.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 05:30 PM   #3703
Mudflap
Clonetrooper

Is the scratch the one that's part of the design? When I first got mine I thought it was a defect but then I checked various reviews on YouTube and saw its supposed to be there. But maybe yours is something else.
Mudflap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 05:59 PM   #3704
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudflap View Post
Is the scratch the one that's part of the design? When I first got mine I thought it was a defect but then I checked various reviews on YouTube and saw its supposed to be there. But maybe yours is something else.
I think you might be right, I'm comparing mine to the one in pictures and it appears to be the same.
Old 06-07-2021, 07:12 PM   #3705
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
If anyone lives in the Peel (Brampton area) do NOT give the EBX on Queen and Airport your business. The employee's working there are absolute shit bags. I went there for my first ever curbside pick up with EB Games for Bo-Katan. I called the store from the parking lot, dude tells me to come to pull up to the front door. I say okay and park my car just outside the entrance. Other places I've done curbside they wanted me to wait in my car and they'd bring out my item with the interac machine. So I assumed it was the same here. So I'm sitting there waiting 15 fucking minutes parked outside in the heat (AC broken) thinking that maybe they have to find the figure in the back.

So eventually this dumb ass finally gets a clue after seeing me parked there for 15 minutes and realizes I'm not parked outside for fun then yells out that I have to come to the door and that his interac machine won't reach that far with a big grin on his face. I asked him how I'm supposed to know, then told him (Respectfully) that I saw him notice me outside multiple times and he should have let me know alot sooner. So he starts giving me attitude and I call him out on it then buddy in the back I talked to on the phone starts giving me lip as well so I start going at it with him as well. So eventually I just paid for my figure, told them both to F off and left. Instead of just apologizing and serving me as normal they decide to argue with me. Wonderful customer service. By the way, is EB take refunds right now? my Bo came with a huge scratch across her chest and I don't want to give that establishment my money. The employee's there have always been suspect but this whole situation was the last straw for me.
Most locations are poor service and sadly you have to walk over to their door for service not like other Curbside pickups which you stay in your vehicle and they drop it in your truck and your on your way
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 08:45 PM   #3706
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

Weird that happened...generally I get a huge speech about the rules everytime I call to do pickup at either location in Brampton still open.
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 09:28 PM   #3707
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Nope, they didn't explain anything to me. Dude barely even wanted to talk. When I told them on the phone I'm calling about a Preorder it was just met with "Okay?" and dead silence. Didn't ask me for name, phone number or even ask what the item was. So i just started rhyming off my information once I realized he wasn't going to be of much help. Then he just told me to come to the front. No discussing of the rules or anything.
Old 06-07-2021, 11:27 PM   #3708
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe

Does anyone notice the Clone Wars figures are not listed on Tru.ca anymore?

Star Wars Black Series Return of the Jedi 40th anniversary Darth Vader
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 12:32 AM   #3709
Hamlet
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwave View Post
Does anyone notice the Clone Wars figures are not listed on Tru.ca anymore?
I noticed. And I’m scared.
Hamlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 01:05 AM   #3710
MC Culla
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet View Post
I noticed. And I’m scared.
Don't be scared. These were on the shelves in Manitoba today. Looked like about 6 of each figure.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TRU CW.jpg (84.0 KB, 58 views)
MC Culla is offline   Reply With Quote