ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 02-24-2022, 01:15 PM   #4981
Enforcer
Dark Knight
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Just to calm my nerves - is there anyone else still waiting on Symbiote Spidey in store pre-orders from GameStop? I haven't gotten Spidey, Hobgoblin and Spider Armor yet...
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 02:16 PM   #4982
Scenario
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
Just to calm my nerves - is there anyone else still waiting on Symbiote Spidey in store pre-orders from GameStop? I haven't gotten Spidey, Hobgoblin and Spider Armor yet...
I'm waiting to get the call to pick it up in-store too. I pre-ordered on the first day the pre-orders went live.
Scenario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 02:51 PM   #4983
Napseeker
Dark Knight

I have not gotten my call for Symbiote Spidey so count me in on the nerve-wracking train. Hasbro seems to be really dumb about the popularity of the number one Marvel superhero... still wondering if they'll re-release the classic costume Spidey from 2020.
Napseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 03:38 PM   #4984
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
Nope also still waiting on that one, I think everyone still is, doesn't seem to be coming in now does it.

I know people who got it online when it dropped, but I want to suspect that this figure was one of those that everybody ordered the max limit of, it's the most wanted figure right now and people are hoarding it, one to open, one on card, one for sale or trade bait, or in the case of mutiple people they just bought as many as they could to be those people, so likely the stores ain't getting stock because the stock they had sold out from the warehouse from the online orders.

I don't want to be that guy but..we might not get this figure, it wouldn't be the first time a figure didn't even come through, cough cough Havok & Polaris 2 pack.

Last edited by Lord Scareglow; 02-24-2022 at 04:48 PM.
Lord Scareglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 03:42 PM   #4985
Enforcer
Dark Knight

I would be more concerned if some people had gotten in-store pre-orders while others haven't. They got Shocker, Ben Reilly and hammerhead in - no reason to panic that the rest of the line isn't coming.

Yet.

GameStop is a bit of a mess these days. I have a pre-order online for the Captain America 2 pack. It hasn't shipped yet but stores have had it in stock for weeks. Meanwhile people who DID get the Symbiote Spider-Man were online pre-orders.

Last edited by Enforcer; 02-24-2022 at 04:07 PM.
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 06:25 PM   #4986
StaticShin27
Agent of Shield

I actually did pick up my Symbiote and Ben Reilly maybe two weeks ago, from the fairview mall location. But still haven't received a call about Armored Spidey. Haven't been back in-store so not sure what's been on their pegs.
StaticShin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 06:56 PM   #4987
wesperino
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Scareglow View Post
Nope also still waiting on that one, I think everyone still is, doesn't seem to be coming in now does it.

I know people who got it online when it dropped, but I want to suspect that this figure was one of those that everybody ordered the max limit of, it's the most wanted figure right now and people are hoarding it, one to open, one on card, one for sale or trade bait, or in the case of mutiple people they just bought as many as they could to be those people, so likely the stores ain't getting stock because the stock they had sold out from the warehouse from the online orders.

I don't want to be that guy but..we might not get this figure, it wouldn't be the first time a figure didn't even come through, cough cough Havok & Polaris 2 pack.
That?s why I said F this and stalked one down via Walmart. I haven?t seen any of this on any pegs outside of a guy bringing the case out from the back for me and taking the figures I was after.

I?m sure once TRU starts getting this wave, there will be more going around but at TRU prices it?s NUTS!
wesperino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 04:30 PM   #4988
4lott
Master of the Universe

Anyone pre- order Scarlet Witch from Amazon? Supposed to be available tomorrow. Forgive my slight skepticism
Update: And it’s “ temporarily out of stock”

Last edited by 4lott; 03-01-2022 at 06:34 AM.
4lott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 08:28 PM   #4989
sweatyspidey
Super Friend

Got Hob Goblin from Gamestop today. Had to call them to confirm that it was there Lol. Keep an eye out on their release date on the website. Also got symbiote suit a bit ago. Again had to call them, but just because I was really eager to get these.

Last edited by sweatyspidey; 02-28-2022 at 11:34 PM.
sweatyspidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 10:47 PM   #4990
ghostlurk29
Mutant

Lady Loki (comic) shipped from Gamestop
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote