ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 12-21-2023, 09:14 AM   #4081
wesperino
Mutant
Re: G.I. Joe Classified Series 6 inch discussion

Mutt and junkyard are arriving for in store preorders as well. A few have gotten calls.
wesperino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 10:40 AM   #4082
Snake Eyes
Cobra Trooper

Yeah I'm hoping to get the call today. Mutt and Junk are a big want of mine.

I only ordered Shadow Tracker but Walmart always ends up being a few days behind. It would be nice to get him before Christmas though
Snake Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 11:19 AM   #4083
usernameprime
Cobra Commander

wal mart sucks.

I ordered a mole rat on the 11th, delivery by the 15th, paid with paypal which charges at order.

nothing sent out, order marked as delayed, called on the 15th asking whats up and told to wait up to 72 hours.

72 hours, contact again, asking to simply cancel/refund. they say they cant and wait another 72 hours and i would get an email/call for sure.

I open a paypal dispute after that contact as there is no reason to believe them at this point. Forced refund by the 28th if WM themselves don't refund the order.

72 hours later and no call/email. contact them again, told to wait 3 more days and that they simply can't cancel and refund.

I'll also add that I was told to contact paypal to sort things out at this point meaning that WM is outright stating that I need to dispute the charge if I want my money back. And even 3 days after me opening a dispute there is still no response from WM to the dispute. What terrible service, they can't even cancel an order that hasn't shipped or bother managing disputes thereby forcing me to wait till the deadline to respond passes in order for Paypal to automatically reverse the charge.

Honestly have no idea why I have to escalate things with paypal just to cancel an order that WM acknowledges to not have been sent out yet.

Last edited by usernameprime; 12-21-2023 at 11:30 AM.
usernameprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 12:50 PM   #4084
Snake Eyes
Cobra Trooper

Yeah I had a pretty bad experience with Walmart when I lost my credit card. They wouldn't let me update my payment info and same thing wouldn't let me cancel my order.

I will give them this though they did have some of the best exclusives of the year for Joe.
Old 12-21-2023, 02:52 PM   #4085
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by usernameprime View Post
wal mart sucks.

I ordered a mole rat on the 11th, delivery by the 15th, paid with paypal which charges at order.

nothing sent out, order marked as delayed, called on the 15th asking whats up and told to wait up to 72 hours.

72 hours, contact again, asking to simply cancel/refund. they say they cant and wait another 72 hours and i would get an email/call for sure.

I open a paypal dispute after that contact as there is no reason to believe them at this point. Forced refund by the 28th if WM themselves don't refund the order.

72 hours later and no call/email. contact them again, told to wait 3 more days and that they simply can't cancel and refund.

I'll also add that I was told to contact paypal to sort things out at this point meaning that WM is outright stating that I need to dispute the charge if I want my money back. And even 3 days after me opening a dispute there is still no response from WM to the dispute. What terrible service, they can't even cancel an order that hasn't shipped or bother managing disputes thereby forcing me to wait till the deadline to respond passes in order for Paypal to automatically reverse the charge.

Honestly have no idea why I have to escalate things with paypal just to cancel an order that WM acknowledges to not have been sent out yet.

And this is why I only preorder exclusives from Walmart now. I avoid them like the plague for other preorders, and frankly for most stuff unless it is on massive sale. I got a couple Playmobil vehicles from them this year at 80% off.

Otherwise it better be in stock, or on the shelves for me to buy from them now.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 03:47 PM   #4086
usernameprime
Cobra Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
Otherwise it better be in stock, or on the shelves for me to buy from them now.
That's the thing, it was in stock and still is as of this moment.

WM is just being very useless as they won't cancel, won't refund, and won't send out the figure. Basically a "deal with it" response.

Filled an online complaint with Ontario Consumer Protection for fun. Doubt anything will come of it but if I can waste Wal-Mart time and money in anyway then I will do it just for the laughs.

Last edited by usernameprime; 12-21-2023 at 04:11 PM.
usernameprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 04:03 PM   #4087
Shatterstar
Cobra Trooper

Picked up Mutt. Got the call last night.
Shatterstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 04:25 PM   #4088
Snake Eyes
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shatterstar View Post
Picked up Mutt. Got the call last night.
Nice hoping to get the call today
Old 12-21-2023, 05:27 PM   #4089
wesperino
Mutant

Got the call to pickup Mutt from GS
wesperino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2023, 06:08 PM   #4090
Realboss
Super Friend