ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 08-14-2020, 05:42 PM   #781
Hoffman
Agent of Shield
Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

We'll try to get preorders up this evening as well.
Hoffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 01:09 PM   #782
Superksian
Cobra Trooper

For anyone still looking for MMPR Yellow Ranger, saw 1 in North Scarborough Walmart 1230 today. May luck be in your favour.
Superksian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 09:06 AM   #783
erik352
Cylon Centurion

any sighting for mmpr blue ranger?? the one i got from amazon had really bad paints so kinda want to replace my copy
erik352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 04:02 PM   #784
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
any sighting for mmpr blue ranger?? the one i got from amazon had really bad paints so kinda want to replace my copy
What's wrong with the paint on your's?
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 06:05 AM   #785
erik352
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwave View Post
What's wrong with the paint on your's?
sloppy paint on the horn on the helmet and a big paint scratch on the black visor . theres some excess glue also on billy's glasses.
erik352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 06:09 AM   #786
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zathereth View Post
You guys ready for the delays? Here we go again....

Amazon shows the delivery as being today when the item hasn’t even shipped yet. Am referring to the psycho pack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
Same with Omega. Sigh...

On a positive note, I was able to finally order the Beast Morphers basic Silver Ranger last night. Nowhere near the quality level of the Lightning Collection figures, but I have Beast Morphers Yellow and Cybervillain Roxy filling in at the moment, so this will nicely round out that display.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zathereth View Post
Well what do you know. As expected....

Message from amazon

Hello,
We're encountering a delay in shipping your order. We'll make every effort to get the delayed item to you as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryfe2026 View Post
I think realistically we weren’t going to get everything August 1st onward right away. Not only are things delayed, over 20 items can’t be dropping all at once.
Quote:
Originally Posted by idcrisis View Post
At least they didn't straight up cancel the order. Yet.
Has anyone received their Omega or Psycho Set from Amazon.ca yet? What the heck is the point of pre-ordering if they just delay your order? Hopefully they won't cancel the order after a week like last time. Please comment your thoughts on this matter.
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 09:01 AM   #787
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderman View Post
Has anyone received their Omega or Psycho Set from Amazon.ca yet? What the heck is the point of pre-ordering if they just delay your order? Hopefully they won't cancel the order after a week like last time. Please comment your thoughts on this matter.
I ordered Omega. Hasn’t shipped. Doesn’t seem like anyone got theirs up here. And this, plus the disaster of their August 1st Star Wars Back Series releases, was it for me. There is no point pre-ordering with them anymore. I’m done. I would rather pay more from a local comic book store or specialty shop than do this dance with Amazon anymore. If I can’t find something somewhere else, and they literally have it listed IN STOCK, then I’ll buy from them. But never a pre-order ever again. They should honestly be fined by whatever government agency that monitors business practices is, cause they run the largest company in the world worse than any other company I’ve ever dealt with.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 09:40 AM   #788
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
sloppy paint on the horn on the helmet and a big paint scratch on the black visor . theres some excess glue also on billy's glasses.
Why did they even sell that?
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 09:47 AM   #789
Stryfe2026
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
I ordered Omega. Hasn’t shipped. Doesn’t seem like anyone got theirs up here. And this, plus the disaster of their August 1st Star Wars Back Series releases, was it for me. There is no point pre-ordering with them anymore. I’m done. I would rather pay more from a local comic book store or specialty shop than do this dance with Amazon anymore. If I can’t find something somewhere else, and they literally have it listed IN STOCK, then I’ll buy from them. But never a pre-order ever again. They should honestly be fined by whatever government agency that monitors business practices is, cause they run the largest company in the world worse than any other company I’ve ever dealt with.
Agree on most points, but I’m not aware of anyone who got their August 1st Black Series. If we fine Amazon we have to fine EB as well, they’re just as bad lately.
Stryfe2026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 10:09 AM   #790
ghostlurk29
Mutant

Psycho Set still hasn't shipped for me either.

I'm tempted to cancel, because it's not selling-out on Amazon.com. And if it's gonna linger like the Alpha Flight set, it'll probably drop in price like it too.
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote