ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 06-04-2023, 02:33 AM   #6991
philtastic
Master of the Universe
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Cancelled the Spidey 3-pack. We'll see what happens.
philtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 12:43 PM   #6992
lifedragon99
Decepticon

Does anyone know if pulse charges shipping twice? I ordered the NWH 3 pack and daredevil 3 pack together. They shipped the daredevil three pack months ago and now I'm worried that might charge twice for shipping.
lifedragon99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 12:45 PM   #6993
philtastic
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifedragon99 View Post
Does anyone know if pulse charges shipping twice? I ordered the NWH 3 pack and daredevil 3 pack together. They shipped the daredevil three pack months ago and now I'm worried that might charge twice for shipping.
whatever is on your individual order is what you'll pay. You won't be charged extra shipping, or duties and taxes at customs.
philtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 01:26 PM   #6994
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by philtastic View Post
whatever is on your individual order is what you'll pay. You won't be charged extra shipping, or duties and taxes at customs.
This. Shipping cost is per order. So if you ordered 8 items and all 8 shipped separately you'd still just pay what you paid originally nothing extra.
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2023, 04:04 PM   #6995
lifedragon99
Decepticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshot1981 View Post
This. Shipping cost is per order. So if you ordered 8 items and all 8 shipped separately you'd still just pay what you paid originally nothing extra.
That's what I assumed. But you never know with these companies anymore. Got squeeze every dollar out of us.
Old 06-05-2023, 04:44 PM   #6996
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

Quote:
That's what I assumed. But you never know with these companies anymore. Got squeeze every dollar out of us.
Very accurate as well
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 11:28 AM   #6997
MapleMegatron
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Your total will always be what was agreed upon when you first put in your order. So if you only see one shipping charge there, then you will only be charged once. I had the same question when I saw a shipping charge on my aunt may doc ok two pack but when I did my tally of all my charges, it came out to what my initial order was. So I was just charged once for shipping afterall, but they divided up the charge on my individual reciepts.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 11:29 AM   #6998
MapleMegatron
Agent of Shield

On another note, i just watched Spider-verse and that Cyborg Spider-woman or whatever that large expensive ML toy is represents a character who is only there in the background for a couple of seconds. Don't know if they rewrote the script or something because its odd to go all out with the toys on a character that's barely there. That toy probably won't sell too well.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 11:30 AM   #6999
Enforcer
Dark Knight

Just charged for 2 set of the Spider-man 3 pack. Oof. Fortunately I ship to a PO box rather than pay for shipping and duty. Works out to about $45 per figure which is... well, I'll be happy to have a nice new Tobey and Andrew figure
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 12:11 PM   #7000
lifedragon99
Decepticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMegatron View Post
On another note, i just watched Spider-verse and that Cyborg Spider-woman or whatever that large expensive ML toy is represents a character who is only there in the background for a couple of seconds. Don't know if they rewrote the script or something because its odd to go all out with the toys on a character that's barely there. That toy probably won't sell too well.
I am convinced she was supposed to be the BAF. Then they switched to the retro style packaging for what we reason, plastic free backlash most likely, and decided to sell her to not lose out on the mold cost.

I love the design of her so I want to get it but 70+tax after my onyx discount is still a bit much now.