ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 10-08-2021, 12:18 PM   #1
Evan
Jedi Knight
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe CGI Animated Series Figures Out in Canada

Thanks to AFN member StarwarsTF we now know that the new He-Man and the Masters of the Universe toyline based on the CGI animated Netflix series has been hitting the shelves in Canada. Initial sightings have been at Walmart stores in Ontario.

The first wave includes He-Man, Skeletor, Man-at-Arms, and Trap Jaw. However, based on multiple reports, it appears that cases are packed with either Man-at-Arms or Trap Jaw, but not both. Happy hunting!

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	He-Man.jpg
Views:	579
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	13517   Click image for larger version

Name:	Skeletor.jpg
Views:	456
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	13518   Click image for larger version

Name:	MOTU action-figures.jpg
Views:	467
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	13519  

Last edited by Evan; 10-08-2021 at 12:21 PM.
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 04:56 PM   #2
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con
Re: He-Man and the Masters of the Universe CGI Animated Series Figures Out in Canada

Just binged the show. It’s actually really fun. So much more upbeat than Revelation was. Even with the gender and race swapping bits (which usually bug me to no ends) I really had a blast with it. My local Wall-Mart in Barrie, Ontario has He-Man and Man at Arms in, but not sure I dig the gimmick and lack of articulation. Might hold off on hopes of getting a more collector-y version of the line.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2021, 08:47 AM   #3
StarwarsTF
Bounty hunter!
Re: He-Man and the Masters of the Universe CGI Animated Series Figures Out in Canada

Still haven’t found trap jaw our cases in Ontario are man at arms I’m guessing lol

AFN thread: http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/board...=7649#post7649

Cyber.ca thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=18642
StarwarsTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 11:11 PM   #4
MapleMegatron
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarwarsTF View Post
Still haven’t found trap jaw our cases in Ontario are man at arms I’m guessing lol
Some Onatrio people reported finding Trap Jaw but no one in Quebec so far. The Man at Arms assortment is far more prevalent overall it seems.

After watching the show, I don't know what those motorcycle figures reffer to and it sucks that there is no Cringer toy confirmed yet since we do get some fun moments of He Man riding him.

As for these figures, I find it very fit that they are basically the equivalent of the original MOTU figures of the 80s in terms of basic articulation and simple action gimmicks. Kids today can experience what kids of back then experiences at a similar price point (taking inflation into consideration). Got the 3 I could find and will be giving them to my kids for Christmas
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
he-man, heman, masters of the universe, motu, netflix, skeletor