ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 09-29-2020, 10:37 AM   #251
BlackBeltJohnson
Galactian Herald
Re: G.I. Joe Classified Series 6 inch discussion

Classified Destro is up on Amazon.ca !

https://www.amazon.ca/Gij-Cs-6-Inch-...390088&sr=8-29
BlackBeltJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 07:27 PM   #252
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

EB games shipped my cobra Commander supreme!
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 02:46 AM   #253
Gyftos999
Super Friend

Got my shipping notice as well
Gyftos999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 07:47 AM   #254
TehCollector
Red Shirt

Zartan and Cobra trooper up for pre-order at EB.

https://www.ebgames.ca/Toys-Collecti...23-collectible

https://www.ebgames.ca/Toys-Collecti...24-collectible
TehCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 02:13 PM   #255
Rj64
Agent of Shield

Are any of you army builders? With the cobra trooper being in wave 3, it shouldn't be to hard to get a few.

How many are you all looking to get? I usually try and get 5 at the most, which is what I did with the 25th anniversary line.

With the viper exclusive announced, which trooper builder would you like to see next? There's so many good ones: eels, snow serpent, crimson guard etc... I think I'd like to see the eels next and hopeful a torpedo in that series to go with them.
Rj64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 02:21 PM   #256
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rj64 View Post
Are any of you army builders? With the cobra trooper being in wave 3, it shouldn't be to hard to get a few.

How many are you all looking to get? I usually try and get 5 at the most, which is what I did with the 25th anniversary line.

With the viper exclusive announced, which trooper builder would you like to see next? There's so many good ones: eels, snow serpent, crimson guard etc... I think I'd like to see the eels next and hopeful a torpedo in that series to go with them.
So I started this hobby as a GI Joe collector and Cobra army builder. So I think 10 troopers and at least 6 vipers. Ideally 12 troopers and 10 vipers. At some point I have to stop.
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 02:37 PM   #257
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

I have pre-ordered 2 Infantry and 1 red ninja. That way I get what I really want and go from there. If I find more out in the wild then I will pick up a few more.

As for the Cobra Island exclusives, I have to hope to be lucky, and if not then hope for a reissue/rerelease down the road. Especially since these exclusives are going to be damn near impossible to find.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 03:23 PM   #258
CobraCommander
Jedi Knight

Quote:

B.A.T.

B/S/T Threads:
ActionFigureNews
Hisstank
Cybertron.ca

Feedback Threads:
ActionFigureNews
Cybertron.ca
CobraCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 04:02 PM   #259
Canukle
Clonetrooper

Quote:

People always like to talk down about scalpers snatching up figures and re-selling them - but at least scalpers are making the product available to people who want/can pay the higher prices. Army-builders, I feel, are worst - no more than horders keeping them all to themselves.

I understand the want to army-build - but with figures so hard to find as it is, have a little consideration to fellow collectors that are also out there looking

(not meant to be directed at you, specifically - some people go pretty crazy with Army-building)
Canukle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 04:18 PM   #260
thelastronin
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canukle View Post
People always like to talk down about scalpers snatching up figures and re-selling them - but at least scalpers are making the product available to people who want/can pay the higher prices. Army-builders, I feel, are worst - no more than horders keeping them all to themselves.

I understand the want to army-build - but with figures so hard to find as it is, have a little consideration to fellow collectors that are also out there looking

(not meant to be directed at you, specifically - some people go pretty crazy with Army-building)
Personally I can understand army building, I think it's annoying especially when i see people hoarding so many classic BATS and crimson guards. Scalpers and resellers I have no sympathy for, they're parasites that ruin it for others.
thelastronin is offline   Reply With Quote