ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 01-19-2014, 05:31 PM   #41
Electro16
Super Friend
Re: Captain America 2 & Amazing Spider-Man 2 Figures Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostBoy View Post
Hello everyone , new to the site and very curious if the AS2 or Cap America Legends have been spotted in Montreal, Qc yet...passed by my local Target and nowhere in sight as of yet, let me know if you find anything. Thanks
The spiderman wave is in Montreal, but they haven't put it out yet. I asked the girl in the toy section to check the upc codes posted on here by WINTERMUTE (big thanks) and she punched it in and said yeah we have them I'll check the back. She came back with the box and I took the ones I wanted, movie spiderman, electro, carnage and black cat.

There is no space yet for these on the pegs that's why there not out, shouldn't be to long. If you don't see them, ask them to check the upc code they should be in the back. Good luck!!
Electro16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 05:41 PM   #42
Electro16
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PegMan View Post
I was just at my local Target and they had a tag $19.99 (empty peg, but it looks like they're doing a reset) for Spider-Man, but not one for Cap. TRU had nothing except a full peg of Drax for $19.99, and Walmart had nothing, and no sign of reset (that probably doesn't mean anything though), so I grabbed two Ultron's for $10 each (Yesss!). Both lines are at my LCS (Galaxy), or at least they were last night.

If the UPC's aren't posted before I get home this evening, I'll put up the Cap ones, unless Spidey's are requested too
I don't think you'll find these at walmart. A few months ago I stopped off at my local walmart and in the toy aisle I bumped into a hasbro rep, and we talked for a while about the hasbro product and the different stores that carry it, walmart, tru, and what we could expect to find at Target( they hadn't opened at that point) and he told me that walmart had discontinued marvel legends. So unless hasbro convinced them otherwise or they changed there mind legends is done at walmart.

LONG LIVE TARGET!!!!
Electro16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 06:30 PM   #43
Brooklyn42
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonestar View Post
They probably weren't in their system yet. TRU's around here are notorious for that but the Target in neighbouring Whitby had the 2 Spider-man and movie Electro figures in stock for $19.99 each so they're on the ball at least.
The price tag at the whitby target shows 14.99 they honoured that price for the 3 I picked up today.
Brooklyn42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 08:42 PM   #44
66jedikiller66
Decepticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PegMan View Post
Weird, sounds like it wasn't entered into their system, or it was accepted as a return without being scanned?
I just realized that these are the US packaging upcs (from page 4 of this thread) and everytime i try to use them at the store they come up item not found.
Can someone help me with the CDN upcs?
66jedikiller66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 10:51 PM   #45
PegMan
Non-stick coated

Sorry about that, I didn't know where my LCS got them from
PegMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:42 AM   #46
Prime Sinister
Decepticon

Looks like Targets are getting only one case per store. Hope they are getting more so the big Spider-man display is not wasted.
Prime Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 11:25 AM   #47
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime Sinister View Post
Looks like Targets are getting only one case per store. Hope they are getting more so the big Spider-man display is not wasted.
Of course they will. The movies are still months away and they would only get one case for the year with a movie tie-in? C'mon, you know better than that.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 11:26 AM   #48
FrostBoy
Red Shirt
FrostBoy's Ebay Auctions

Thanks for the info, been passing by Target everyday and no luck as yet. Thanks for answering. Will try the upc codes.
FrostBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 09:17 AM   #49
Prime Sinister
Decepticon

Glad we have Toys R Us as an option too.
Prime Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 06:51 PM   #50
cloud
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electro16 View Post
I don't think you'll find these at walmart. A few months ago I stopped off at my local walmart and in the toy aisle I bumped into a hasbro rep, and we talked for a while about the hasbro product and the different stores that carry it, walmart, tru, and what we could expect to find at Target( they hadn't opened at that point) and he told me that walmart had discontinued marvel legends. So unless hasbro convinced them otherwise or they changed there mind legends is done at walmart.

LONG LIVE TARGET!!!!
I think that's great news if they meant Wal Mart is done with Marvel Legends and now Wal Mart Canada.......
It's been a nightmare to find any Wal mart exclusives here. At least Target has been doing a good job with bring in the Target Only products.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazing spiderman, amazing spiderman 2, captain america 2, infinite series, marvel, marvel legends, spiderman, spiderman 2, winter soldier