ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 09-14-2021, 11:10 AM   #1001
dawingster
Cylon Centurion
Re: G.I. Joe Classified Series 6 inch discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvellegendsguy View Post
Has anyone ordered from these guys? Their stuff looks great, a little over sized but some of the stuff is really good like the M2 browning 50 cal. They don’t seem to ship to Canada, at least I can’t complete the checkout. I have messaged them a few times to ask if they would ship to Canada or is this just a website error. They don’t reply which is weird. If anybody else is interested but they mind shooting them an email/message to see if they will agree to ship to Canada?

http://www.gridironprops.com/store/c..._Products.html
try messaging their Instagram account, active about an hour ago too

https://www.instagram.com/gridiron_studio
dawingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 11:51 AM   #1002
BlackBeltJohnson
Galactian Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvellegendsguy View Post
Has anyone ordered from these guys? Their stuff looks great, a little over sized but some of the stuff is really good like the M2 browning 50 cal. They don’t seem to ship to Canada, at least I can’t complete the checkout. I have messaged them a few times to ask if they would ship to Canada or is this just a website error. They don’t reply which is weird. If anybody else is interested but they mind shooting them an email/message to see if they will agree to ship to Canada?

http://www.gridironprops.com/store/c..._Products.html
I had the exact same problem with them, but finally managed to response on FB Messenger after chastising them a bit (over their issues in responding to people)
Any how, the guy did say sorry and said they were working on shipping to Canada, and to contact them from their direct site email address (looks like that's still not working). I tried to order something from them last night just to see, but still no go. It's a pity, because yes, their stuff looks amazing. You're not off to a good start in business when you're whole team has issues with communications skills. Hopefully the wise up soon!
BlackBeltJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 12:16 PM   #1003
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBeltJohnson View Post
I had the exact same problem with them, but finally managed to response on FB Messenger after chastising them a bit (over their issues in responding to people)
Any how, the guy did say sorry and said they were working on shipping to Canada, and to contact them from their direct site email address (looks like that's still not working). I tried to order something from them last night just to see, but still no go. It's a pity, because yes, their stuff looks amazing. You're not off to a good start in business when you're whole team has issues with communications skills. Hopefully the wise up soon!
Thanks it looks like you have sorted it as best as can be done right now. I guess not much we can do but perhaps if others harass them too they will get their act together.
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 04:07 PM   #1004
philtastic
Master of the Universe

I'm seeing local scalpers posting Cobra Island Barbecue for ridiculous prices. Has anyone found him in-store? And if so, do you have the SKU or Product ID? Thanks!
philtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 04:29 PM   #1005
wesperino
Mutant

Talked to my EB/GameStop. They got an email that the snake eyes timber set is at the warehouse and will be shipping out this week to those that preordered in store.

I imagine that means some stores will get extra sets.
wesperino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 04:31 PM   #1006
wesperino
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by philtastic View Post
I'm seeing local scalpers posting Cobra Island Barbecue for ridiculous prices. Has anyone found him in-store? And if so, do you have the SKU or Product ID? Thanks!
One trustworthy guy I know at TRU said that barbecue will most likely be packed how bludd was. When beachhead and roadblock are reissued, he should be bundled in there with them.

Wasn’t 100% on that but if you see more CI RB’s lining shelves, BH and BBQ were most likely there too.
wesperino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 04:32 PM   #1007
philtastic
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesperino View Post
One trustworthy guy I know at TRU said that barbecue will most likely be packed how bludd was. When beachhead and roadblock are reissued, he should be bundled in there with them.

Wasn’t 100% on that but if you see more CI RB’s lining shelves, BH and BBQ were most likely there too.
Thanks for the heads-up!

Also, more Roadblocks…?
philtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 06:03 PM   #1008
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Yeah I wouldn't worry about BBQ. Considering how long it took for him to finally sell out at Target compared to the rest of the CI exclusives, it shouldn't be too hard to get him.

Also I see Bludd still on the shelves at my local TRUs, even during the sale!!
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 06:46 PM   #1009
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
Yeah I wouldn't worry about BBQ. Considering how long it took for him to finally sell out at Target compared to the rest of the CI exclusives, it shouldn't be too hard to get him.

Also I see Bludd still on the shelves at my local TRUs, even during the sale!!
Agreed, he is the orangest lamest figure from 1985
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 07:42 PM   #1010
Canukle
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by philtastic View Post
Thanks for the heads-up!

Also, more Roadblocks…?
That HAS to be a mistake... I can't imagine they would run MORE of the CI Roadblock. Maybe the Trooper...
Canukle is offline   Reply With Quote