ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 03-01-2022, 04:17 PM   #1
Evan
Jedi Knight
He-Man And The Masters of the Universe Battle For Eternia 2-Pack Released in Canada

The He-Man And The Masters of the Universe Battle For Eternia 2-Pack Walmart exclusive has begun showing up at Canadian Walmart stores. The initial sighting was made in British Columbia.

The set features the Wave 1 He-Man and Skeletor figures with slightly different decos, as well as a drone as seen in the Netflix CGI He-Man and the Masters of the Universe animated series.

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	He-Man And The Masters of the Universe Battle For Eternia 2-Pack 01.jpg
Views:	1115
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	14017   Click image for larger version

Name:	He-Man And The Masters of the Universe Battle For Eternia 2-Pack 02.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	14018   Click image for larger version

Name:	He-Man And The Masters of the Universe Battle For Eternia 2-Pack 03.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	14019  
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 04:52 PM   #2
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con
Re: He-Man And The Masters of the Universe Battle For Eternia 2-Pack Released in Cana

That’s neat, though given how hard He-Man is shelfwarming, and even Skeletor to a lesser degree, literally any other characters from the line would have been a better pack. I’ve still never even seen Evil-Lyn anywhere.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 10:20 PM   #3
Evan
Jedi Knight
Re: He-Man And The Masters of the Universe Battle For Eternia 2-Pack Released in Cana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
That?s neat, though given how hard He-Man is shelfwarming, and even Skeletor to a lesser degree, literally any other characters from the line would have been a better pack. I?ve still never even seen Evil-Lyn anywhere.
I like that idea. I have only ever seen He-Man, Skeletor, and Man-at-Arms in Wave 1. I guess the Trap Jaw cases never made it here, or eveyone is buying up the Trap Jaws. A few different "versus" packs would be fun.
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 10:37 PM   #4
Tonestar
Rookie Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan View Post
I like that idea. I have only ever seen He-Man, Skeletor, and Man-at-Arms in Wave 1. I guess the Trap Jaw cases never made it here, or eveyone is buying up the Trap Jaws. A few different "versus" packs would be fun.
Trap Jaw was available but like 1 per case, I got mine at WalMart and only saw him like twice after that.
Tonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 10:58 PM   #5
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

I haven't seen much from this line except He-Man. I did see a single Teela a couple weeks ago, but passed on her.

I like the show, and my oldest likes it as well, which was a big surprise to me since it wasn't Youtube videos.

I think this is a pretty good line, and the price has been respectable so far, excluding that Snake Attack Playset $50 PASS!!!

As for this set, it is a good reuse of the figures, with enough of a change to make it a worthwhile purchase, especially in story. I mean the changes to the arms mimic both He-Man and Skeletor's powering up in the show. And the drone was a nice little add in since they were fairly prevalent in the show.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 12:29 AM   #6
Gregzilla
Red Shirt

Today I noticed the 2-pack Heman/skeletor in Walmart in southern BC for 39.99 and snake mountain for 50$. I decided to pick up origins wave 7 all 4 figures for 67$ with tax. Looks like the large Heman and skeletor cgi figures are on Walmart for 19.97

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/he-man-.../6000203377651
Gregzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 12:48 AM   #7
4lott
Master of the Universe

Was the origins wave 7 at Walmart or TRU?
4lott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 01:11 AM   #8
Gregzilla
Red Shirt

I picked up wave 7 from Walmart. I have seen wave 7 at various Walmarts for a few weeks now. Wave 7 has not made it to the tru in my area yet and no boba fett droids figures made it to tru in my area but Alberta got them apparently.

Last edited by Gregzilla; 03-03-2022 at 01:14 AM.
Gregzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 06:17 AM   #9
4lott
Master of the Universe

Thanks
4lott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 04:27 PM   #10
MapleMegatron
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
That?s neat, though given how hard He-Man is shelfwarming, and even Skeletor to a lesser degree, literally any other characters from the line would have been a better pack. I?ve still never even seen Evil-Lyn anywhere.

Was Evil-Lyn ever released in Canada? Never saw her or oko.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote