ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 02-20-2017, 11:58 AM   #11
xii22loop
Red Shirt
Re: Stores To Buy Star Wars Action Figures In Toronto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
Altered States Comics on Lakeshore Avenue in Mississauga has a fair bit of them.

I checked that store out this past Saturday. I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of stock they had.

Give them a call and see what they have!

Address: 1701 Lakeshore Rd W, Mississauga, ON L5J 1J4
Phone: (905) 855-1288
I live right by this comic store and I can back this guy up. They really do have a great toy section for a small suburb comicbook store.
xii22loop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 07:15 PM   #12
Quade
Red Shirt

I prefer to shop and the local shops, such as canucktibles.ca however the Revan wave was out at EB games during christmas. I picked up a Sabine at the time, but never bothered with Revan, don't get me wrong, awesome character great story line, terrible ending to his story in the books tho.
Quade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 10:27 AM   #13
chakhae1
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quade View Post
I prefer to shop and the local shops, such as canucktibles.ca however the Revan wave was out at EB games during christmas. I picked up a Sabine at the time, but never bothered with Revan, don't get me wrong, awesome character great story line, terrible ending to his story in the books tho.
The thing is I knew nothing about his character or where he was even from until someone at Silversnail told me lol. The harder he is to find for me, the more I want him though just I don't want my efforts to go to waste. It seems to be a lost cause now though.
chakhae1 is offline   Reply With Quote