ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 05-19-2022, 08:41 PM   #11
MapleMegatron
Agent of Shield
Re: Masters of the Universe Origins Wave 8 Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevan View Post
My Walmart has an army of champs and ram mans along with land sharks and battle cats and they have been there for a very long time.
The Land Sharks in my local walmarts went for 9$ clearance and are now all gone.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 11:13 PM   #12
Nyax78
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevan View Post
My Walmart has an army of champs and ram mans along with land sharks and battle cats and they have been there for a very long time.
All these Ram-Mans and Champ-Clamps peg warming must be the reason we haven't seen any new deluxe figures at Wal-Mart. I never saw a Buzzsaw Hordak in store (I know he's been available on walmart.ca for a while and I got mine from a Canadian Tire). I've never seen Mosquitor in store or on walmart.ca and the same goes for Flying Fists He-Man and Terror Claws Skeletor. And I thought I read somewhere that the exclusive Eternia guard would be available at Wal-Mart in Canada. Never seen him either. I really wish they would get the distribution sorted out with this line.
Nyax78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 06:40 AM   #13
Mudflap
Clonetrooper

I was able to get Mosquitor at a Walmart store a few months ago when I was in southern New Brunswick. They only had two in stock. But I've never seen it at any of the other Walmart stores I've been to.
Mudflap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 09:33 AM   #14
MapleMegatron
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyax78 View Post
All these Ram-Mans and Champ-Clamps peg warming must be the reason we haven't seen any new deluxe figures at Wal-Mart. I never saw a Buzzsaw Hordak in store (I know he's been available on walmart.ca for a while and I got mine from a Canadian Tire). I've never seen Mosquitor in store or on walmart.ca and the same goes for Flying Fists He-Man and Terror Claws Skeletor. And I thought I read somewhere that the exclusive Eternia guard would be available at Wal-Mart in Canada. Never seen him either. I really wish they would get the distribution sorted out with this line.
Walmart will stock whatever they get usually, even if pegs are crowded. The ton of ram ma and clamp champs didn't deter them to stock the other deluxes.

As for Flying Fist He-Man, was he ever spotted at any Walmart? I thought those figures just havent been distributed in Canada yet.

This line is bullocks anyway with Canada missing the first 2 waves which had all the crucial characters. The rest has had horrid distribution too, did you guys ever see the LOP BeastMan and Stinkor wave in stores? I didn't. And that includes Amazon.ca, TRU, Gamestop ect. I've been collecting toys for a good while now and this line (and the other CG Netflix He Man one) is easily the worst in terms of distribution that I can recall in the past decade.
Old 05-20-2022, 10:20 AM   #15
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMegatron View Post
The Land Sharks in my local walmarts went for 9$ clearance and are now all gone.
People who find Land Sharks may want to scan them. They're $0.02ea now.

FYI buy them with something else at self checkout and dont scan the $0.02 first...it'll trigger an alert.

Happy hunting.
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 03:15 PM   #16
MapleMegatron
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshot1981 View Post
People who find Land Sharks may want to scan them. They're $0.02ea now.

FYI buy them with something else at self checkout and dont scan the $0.02 first...it'll trigger an alert.

Happy hunting.
Cool, thanks!

Tags
clawful, eternia, horde, trooper