ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Canadian Action Figure News

Old 03-08-2019, 12:00 AM   #11
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con
Re: Star Wars Black Series Jumptrooper Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cosmos View Post
Yeah it’s annoying that it takes a week or more after the posted release date on their website. Especially when their website clearly has tons of stock since it’s been up for days and days now.
A big kick in the pants is that I have 2 stores about 20 minutes away from each other here, and the South end store got theirs in right away. Lol. Guess I need to reconsider my ‘home store’.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 09:52 PM   #12
PompousDawson
Red Shirt

Alex I had to make an account just to reply to you. I’m in Barrie as well and a big fan of this line. I too preordered at the EbGames in Georgian Mall. Put the $5 down, thought it wouldn’t be a problem. They got 8 of the Princess Leia Bespin in. I just picked from those easy. I haven’t even gotten a call yet saying my figure is waiting. This sounds like it’s an Admiral Piet situation all over again. I had to drive to Orillia to get that one.

But you know what really bugs me? I could of preorderd on Eb’s site when I saw it for preorder but decided not to since I put $5 down and assumed it would happen. I guess I learned my lesson.
PompousDawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 09:13 AM   #13
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Quote:
Originally Posted by PompousDawson View Post
Alex I had to make an account just to reply to you. I’m in Barrie as well and a big fan of this line. I too preordered at the EbGames in Georgian Mall. Put the $5 down, thought it wouldn’t be a problem. They got 8 of the Princess Leia Bespin in. I just picked from those easy. I haven’t even gotten a call yet saying my figure is waiting. This sounds like it’s an Admiral Piet situation all over again. I had to drive to Orillia to get that one.

But you know what really bugs me? I could of preorderd on Eb’s site when I saw it for preorder but decided not to since I put $5 down and assumed it would happen. I guess I learned my lesson.
Yeah. It makes it even more frustrating that they were straight up selling the figure online for a few days before it shifted to ‘Out if Stock’. Pretty sure I’m going to go in this week, get my deposit back, and have some words with Customer Service. If I do by chance find out anything useful I’ll let you know.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 11:28 AM   #14
Zone55555
Clonetrooper

There were a half dozen at the Whiteoaks EB in London last I was in. I bought 2, so plenty left if still wanted.
Zone55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 07:43 PM   #15
tamachan
Red Shirt

Finally seeing these at Halifax EBs...
tamachan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jumptrooper, stormtrooper