ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 07-09-2019, 08:13 PM   #1261
chaingunsofdoom
Master of the Universe
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Picked up the TRU 2-pack of Spidey + MJ for $47.97 today. It is also on-sale for their... unadvertised sale.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 09:46 PM   #1262
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.arndt View Post
Just got my shipping notice for the Marvel Legends 80th anniversary Hulk vs. Wolverine 2 pack from EB Games.
Did you receive this yet?
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 10:23 PM   #1263
random11
Convention Exclusive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvellegendsguy View Post
Did you receive this yet?
Mine was delivered on Thursday. Wasn’t home so it went to purolator depot. They returned it to sender today. :/ I was suppose to have 5 business days.

Looked on the site cause I had to order another one. It’s set for a July 19th release.
random11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 11:06 PM   #1264
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by random11 View Post
Mine was delivered on Thursday. Wasn’t home so it went to purolator depot. They returned it to sender today. :/ I was suppose to have 5 business days.

Looked on the site cause I had to order another one. It’s set for a July 19th release.
The hulk figure looks amazing from online reviews. If that happened to me I would blow a gasket, the depots are always in weird areas.

Does anyone know about when preorders for Colussus/Juggernaut will be up
Old 07-09-2019, 11:16 PM   #1265
random11
Convention Exclusive

Two reasons why I didn’t blow up. 1: it’s still in stock. 2: I happened to pull up the tracking just before I was going to go pick it up and noticed that it was sent back.

If it was oos now. Or if I went all the way to the depot (which is annoyingly not close). I would have been peeved.

But it’s total BS. They said that the order had a “resolution required - shipment refused” yesterday. So it got sent back today. I never said I was refusing the shipment. So I don’t know why that happened. And I don’t know why they only gave me 3 business days to pick it up. Absolutely stupid.

I talked to EBGames about it and they said that they can ship out a replacement with Canada Post. They also said for future orders you can request Canada post if you want. So at least I learned something new with the whole ordeal.

I told them not to bother as I figured I'd order it for in-store pickup instead. I’d have to go to the store after it got delivered anyway because for some stupid reason EBGames still won’t give you your edge discount with online orders.

Last edited by random11; 07-09-2019 at 11:19 PM.
random11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 01:13 AM   #1266
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

This Spider-Man vulture two pack is on sale for $36, still not sure if I’ll buy it but others might want it for that price

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/spider-.../6000197189634
Old 07-10-2019, 07:57 AM   #1267
m.arndt
Convention Exclusive

Thanks for the tip.
I’ve been waiting for this two pack to drop in price.

EDIT: and yes, to answer your question from a few posts ago, I did receive my Hulk vs Wolverine two pack last week.

Luckily for me Purolator just leaves my parcels on the front porch and I didn’t have to go through what random11 did. But then I do live out in the country with a relatively long driveway. I figure if they’re going to carry a parcel all the way to the front door, they don’t want to carry it all the way back to the truck again. Also, parcels left on my front porch aren’t really visible from the road, so that helps.

Last edited by m.arndt; 07-10-2019 at 08:15 AM.
m.arndt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 08:57 AM   #1268
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.arndt View Post
Thanks for the tip.
I’ve been waiting for this two pack to drop in price.

EDIT: and yes, to answer your question from a few posts ago, I did receive my Hulk vs Wolverine two pack last week.

Luckily for me Purolator just leaves my parcels on the front porch and I didn’t have to go through what random11 did. But then I do live out in the country with a relatively long driveway. I figure if they’re going to carry a parcel all the way to the front door, they don’t want to carry it all the way back to the truck again. Also, parcels left on my front porch aren’t really visible from the road, so that helps.
Something to consider as well for those who receive shipments from Purolator. When your doing a pickup ask about (or call) about getting a SNR sticker (Signature Not Required), they scan that instead when they deliver and that way they just leave the shipment at your door.

I have mine on my mailbox never missed a shipment since
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 01:46 PM   #1269
turtle power eh
Jedi Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshot1981 View Post
Something to consider as well for those who receive shipments from Purolator. When your doing a pickup ask about (or call) about getting a SNR sticker (Signature Not Required), they scan that instead when they deliver and that way they just leave the shipment at your door.

I have mine on my mailbox never missed a shipment since
Sound advice. My purolator pickup is in the other end of my town, makes for a pain in the ass drive. My neighborhood gets sketchier every day so maybe it's best they dont leave it on the porch. I had amazon deliver parts for my jeep to a wrong address and the person actually opened it and then returned it to my front porch with no knock on the door the same day lol...I guess they had no use for bolt on side mirrors
turtle power eh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 11:36 AM   #1270
MichaelScarn6969
Agent of Shield

Sorry if it’s been asked, but what is the official release date for the Wendigo BAF wave?

Thanks
MichaelScarn6969 is offline   Reply With Quote