ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 12-05-2019, 01:58 PM   #221
DocShankenstein
Red Shirt
Re: New Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Looks like my first post is going to be bad news for some, people have already reported preordering on Amazon as early as Nov 1st and having their PO's cancelled. I PO'd with TRU Nov 30th well before they pulled the listing from the site and have just had my preorder cancelled.

It's looking pretty grim atm.
DocShankenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 02:26 PM   #222
random11
Convention Exclusive

Who has said amazon cancelled orders? Mine is still fine. Some people chose to cancel their amazon orders to order at tru but I haven’t seen anyone say amazon cancelled their order. I’ve only seen tru cancellations.
random11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 02:45 PM   #223
DocShankenstein
Red Shirt

The first cancelled order i've seen reported was a member in a facebook group, posted the amazon reply. I have heard that some have had their orders simply delayed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg amazon cancel.jpg (62.2 KB, 12 views)
Old 12-05-2019, 03:11 PM   #224
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwave View Post
Did anyone get shipping notice on drakkon yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by riderman View Post
Now I regret canceling my Amazon.ca order
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketGTR View Post

I only got a Drakkon order in on TRU this morning when he popped up "in stock". But definitely not cancelling my Amazon order til he ships!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Same, I ordered Drakkon, Red, and BM blue a few days ago and no word from TRU. Like I said earlier, if you ordered them from Amazon, keep that preorder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by j0w33 View Post
I haven't ordered with the new TRU site until now, but does it never change from the status saying processing until it gets shipped? or is my order messed up?
Quote:
That I don't know. I placed two orders for Transformers a while back, and the order that shipped still says processing and the other order (wish hasn't shipped in over a month) also still says processing. I'm getting pretty tired of all the shenanigans with this new site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klown23 View Post
I have 2 orders processing since monday... Anyone has the same problem? I still see then pending in my Paypal account
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketGTR View Post
I just got a cancellation notice for my Lord Drakkon from TRU. But again I only ordered it a couple days ago when he was popping on and off the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocShankenstein View Post
Looks like my first post is going to be bad news for some, people have already reported preordering on Amazon as early as Nov 1st and having their PO's cancelled. I PO'd with TRU Nov 30th well before they pulled the listing from the site and have just had my preorder cancelled.

It's looking pretty grim atm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by random11 View Post
Who has said amazon cancelled orders? Mine is still fine. Some people chose to cancel their amazon orders to order at tru but I haven’t seen anyone say amazon cancelled their order. I’ve only seen tru cancellations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocShankenstein View Post
The first cancelled order i've seen reported was a member in a facebook group, posted the amazon reply. I have heard that some have had their orders simply delayed.
Where is my Drakkon? Still haven't heard anything from Toys R Us! I'm very worried because the status hasn't updated and it's still processing. I too ordered Transformers and they just arrived TODAY but online the status is still PROCESSING, weird! Cancellation is very nerve wracking either it Toys R Us or Amazon and calling Customers Service is a long time even right now after Black Friday or Cyber Monday, TRU must really need to up their GAME!! Ordering online has surely gone down hill. Hopefully eveverything will sort out because this cancellation garbage is getting old!!
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 03:13 PM   #225
random11
Convention Exclusive

Don’t spam quote people.
random11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 03:16 PM   #226
DocShankenstein
Red Shirt

My order was stuck in processing limbo since Nov 30th, kinda feel a little relieved that I got some sort of answer, even though it was cancelled.
Old 12-05-2019, 05:24 PM   #227
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by random11 View Post
Don’t spam quote people.
Sorry for quoting myself too. Sorry I just feel sorry for those of us that got cancellations and trouble with Toys R Us or Amazon. I mean no harm and I apology to everyone that take offense to my recent quotes. I was just frustrated with my orders and I found out that it's not just me and other people are also having issues similar to mine. Hold on everyone, hopefully we will get this sorted out somehow!
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 07:13 PM   #228
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderman View Post
Sorry for quoting myself too. Sorry I just feel sorry for those of us that got cancellations and trouble with Toys R Us or Amazon. I mean no harm and I apology to everyone that take offense to my recent quotes. I was just frustrated with my orders and I found out that it's not just me and other people are also having issues similar to mine. Hold on everyone, hopefully we will get this sorted out somehow!
Did you call them? Their online help is ass at the moment.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 07:28 PM   #229
Webs
Man of Spiders

I'm assuming our Amazon orders will be cancelled or changed to "we'll ship these when we get stock" for weeks or months like the Marvel Legends Beast and Jubilee were.
Webs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 07:43 PM   #230
there_is_a_martens
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Did you call them? Their online help is ass at the moment.
I called Toys R Us yesterday and they told me that things were pretty backed up from the Good Friday weekend orders. My order was placed on December 1st and it's still processing, but then I also have orders from Toys R Us still processing that I received months ago. However, my payment to Toys R Us is still pending as well. Honestly the site has been mostly poor service since the relaunch. Still holding out hope that I'll receive these figures.
there_is_a_martens is offline   Reply With Quote