ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 12-05-2019, 08:10 PM   #231
riderman
Master of the Universe
Re: New Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Did you call them? Their online help is ass at the moment.
Yes! I did call them twice!! The first time to cancel my Power Rangers Lightning collection order for Blue Beast Morpher and Gold Dino charge Rangers. The second time to ask them where is my Lord Drakkon and MMPR Red Ranger?? You are correct it's a mess of a website and I found out that you MUST CALL TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER NOW!!
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 08:12 PM   #232
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by there_is_a_martens View Post
I called Toys R Us yesterday and they told me that things were pretty backed up from the Good Friday weekend orders. My order was placed on December 1st and it's still processing, but then I also have orders from Toys R Us still processing that I received months ago. However, my payment to Toys R Us is still pending as well. Honestly the site has been mostly poor service since the relaunch. Still holding out hope that I'll receive these figures.
I'm in the same situation with TRU too. Good luck to all and hopefully we will get our pre-orders soon!
Old 12-05-2019, 08:39 PM   #233
dbaso
Clonetrooper

Distribution for this line is absolutely awful. Seems like no matter where you order from, you’ll have some sort of issue. Packing one popular ranger per box, QC issues, etc. Might have to stop after they release the original MMPR team.
dbaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 09:17 PM   #234
random11
Convention Exclusive

Quote:
Originally Posted by there_is_a_martens View Post
I called Toys R Us yesterday and they told me that things were pretty backed up from the Good Friday weekend orders. My order was placed on December 1st and it's still processing, but then I also have orders from Toys R Us still processing that I received months ago. However, my payment to Toys R Us is still pending as well. Honestly the site has been mostly poor service since the relaunch. Still holding out hope that I'll receive these figures.
Good Friday?! Man that almost a year.

In all seriousness. When I logged into the site for the past 2 weeks it’s been giving me a 404 error when I try and go to my account page.

I got a shipping notice for red ranger. I have drakkon at amazon which says estimated arrival dec 12th
random11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 09:22 PM   #235
there_is_a_martens
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by random11 View Post

In all seriousness. When I logged into the site for the past 2 weeks it’s been giving me a 404 error when I try and go to my account page.

I got a shipping notice for red ranger. I have drakkon at amazon which says estimated arrival dec 12th
Did you order the Red Ranger from TRU or Amazon?
there_is_a_martens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 09:24 PM   #236
random11
Convention Exclusive

Red from tru
random11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 12:19 AM   #237
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Someone just posted this in the Cybertron forums:

https://beta.ctvnews.ca/national/can...1_4717816.html

This doesn't look good for our preorders...
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 01:43 AM   #238
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbaso View Post
Distribution for this line is absolutely awful. Seems like no matter where you order from, you’ll have some sort of issue. Packing one popular ranger per box, QC issues, etc. Might have to stop after they release the original MMPR team.
I know, I agree with you fully. I just hope Hasbro has learned from their mistakes and hopefully future releases will improve with more stock and better quality control. Things need to change in order for their company to move on with better and more exciting things.
Old 12-06-2019, 01:45 AM   #239
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by random11 View Post

I wish you the best of luck and hopefully everyone will get their figures in a fast and timely manner
Old 12-06-2019, 02:11 AM   #240
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderman View Post
I know, I agree with you fully. I just hope Hasbro has learned from their mistakes and hopefully future releases will improve with more stock and better quality control. Things need to change in order for their company to move on with better and more exciting things.
Hasbro's distribution of all of their mainline stuff is atrocious in Canada. Marvel legends, Black Series, Transformers, and now Power Rangers. The US gets boatloads of the new stuff and we have to fight here for the scraps.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote