ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > International Action Figure News

Old 02-09-2023, 12:10 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Super7 Reaction G.I. Joe Python Patrol and Tiger Force Listings

Entertainment Earth has just posted up new preorder for upcoming G.I. Joe Super7 Tiger Force and Python Patrol Reaction figures that are due out on Auguat of 2023. “Yo Joe!” Straight from the 1980s, it’s the G.I. Joe Cobra B.A.T. (Python Patrol) 3 3/4-Inch ReAction Figure. Drawing inspiration from comics, cartoons, and the original action figure line, these figures come packaged on a 6-inch by 9-inch retro-style cardback and include awesome accessories. Each figure is about 3 3/4-inches tall and comes with five points of articulation. – G.I. Joe Python Patrol Cobra B.A.T. 3 3/4-Inch ReAction Figure <a href="https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/gi-joe-python-patrol-destro-3-34inch-reaction-figure/sup82807?id=TO-901297023">– &#187; Continue Reading.

The post Super7 Reaction G.I. Joe Python Patrol and Tiger Force Listings appeared first on HissTank.com.

More...