ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 04-20-2023, 06:44 PM   #1051
Eko123
Body without Organs
Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse toyline

Assuming it won't appear at GameStop, for anyone who wants the Gold Label New 52 Kid Flash (black Wally West) which was a McFarlane Toys website exclusive Gold Label figure, try checking AliExpress.com.

There are some sellers who have the figure and are selling it for reasonable prices. By reasonable, I mean significantly less than what you'd find on eBay.

I bought one from a seller called papapiu Store for a little under $48 after shipping and handling. On eBay, the figure is going for a little over $58 (after shipping) at the lowest.

There are other AliExpress sellers who may be selling it for less...but the thing I've noticed is that all of these sellers seem to have one of the Mortal Kombat figures in the photo description and not the actual Kid Flash.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 15267_02_Logos.jpg (82.4 KB, 6 views)
Eko123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 08:08 PM   #1052
Mr_Flibble
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webs View Post
Was the $80 including the price of the figures or just the shipping and duties? I ordered from the Mcfarlane shop once and shipping alone ended up being close to $50 so I could believe $80.
Just the shipping. 22USD shipping cost and then Fedex charged 47CDN (35 of which was their brokerage and disbursment fees). I thought I was clear because they dropped off the package without any fees, but I didn't realize they just send you the bill a month or so later.
Mr_Flibble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 02:15 PM   #1053
erik352
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eko123 View Post
Assuming it won't appear at GameStop, for anyone who wants the Gold Label New 52 Kid Flash (black Wally West) which was a McFarlane Toys website exclusive Gold Label figure, try checking AliExpress.com.

There are some sellers who have the figure and are selling it for reasonable prices. By reasonable, I mean significantly less than what you'd find on eBay.

I bought one from a seller called papapiu Store for a little under $48 after shipping and handling. On eBay, the figure is going for a little over $58 (after shipping) at the lowest.

There are other AliExpress sellers who may be selling it for less...but the thing I've noticed is that all of these sellers seem to have one of the Mortal Kombat figures in the photo description and not the actual Kid Flash.
hi. you do have the link to where you got kidflash?
erik352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 05:19 PM   #1054
Eko123
Body without Organs

Quote:
Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
Sure, this is the buyer I bought it from:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005...1edb1802lAifiF

Again, even though there are other sellers who supposedly have the figure for less, they have the wrong photo (they have one for a Mortal Kombat character instead). I'd be wary about buying from those sellers as you don't want to get the wrong figure.

You can shop around the AliExpress site, but given that English is not the first language for most of these sellers, I just bought from papapiu Store because they seemed legit. While the price for this Kid Flash is more expensive than buying a regular DC figure from GameStop, it is still a lot less than buying from eBay.

It didn't take that long for my figure to arrive either, and it is an original, not a bootleg in any way.
Old 04-21-2023, 05:22 PM   #1055
Eko123
Body without Organs

Quote:
Originally Posted by erik352 View Post
If you'd prefer a loose figure without the box to save a little bit of money, I also found this seller.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005...d=xhXoVILBatOr
Old 04-21-2023, 05:24 PM   #1056
Eko123
Body without Organs

Here's a preview pic for a Gold Label vampire Superman from the DC vs. Vampires series.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Vampire-Superman__scaled_800.jpg (81.0 KB, 11 views)
Old 04-23-2023, 05:20 PM   #1057
erik352
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eko123 View Post
Sure, this is the buyer I bought it from:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005...1edb1802lAifiF

Again, even though there are other sellers who supposedly have the figure for less, they have the wrong photo (they have one for a Mortal Kombat character instead). I'd be wary about buying from those sellers as you don't want to get the wrong figure.

You can shop around the AliExpress site, but given that English is not the first language for most of these sellers, I just bought from papapiu Store because they seemed legit. While the price for this Kid Flash is more expensive than buying a regular DC figure from GameStop, it is still a lot less than buying from eBay.

It didn't take that long for my figure to arrive either, and it is an original, not a bootleg in any way.
ah. aliexpress. yeah, I think I saw that...but havent bought anything from aliexpress before.. So they take credit card? glad to know they are legit!
erik352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 05:52 PM   #1058
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Do they even make bootleg dc Multiverse figures?
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 01:46 AM   #1059
MapleMegatron
Agent of Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
Do they even make bootleg dc Multiverse figures?
no, not yet. And to answer a previous comment, yes Ali Express accepts credit cards.
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 10:28 AM   #1060
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMegatron View Post
no, not yet. And to answer a previous comment, yes Ali Express accepts credit cards.
I thought so. I don't think they ever will though as it isn't as popular as other lines and the figures are much easier to come by so there wouldn't be much of a market for boots.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote