ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 10-19-2020, 08:01 PM   #2661
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe
Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

I just checked 2 walmarts that stock track said they had a case of them. I strongly believe it was telling the truth too because for once it said they had an inventory of 6 (which is one case) and it said someone bought 5 of them. However I went to both Walmarts which said they had 1 left and neither store had it. I really want this figure but I don't have the patience to deal with employee's keeping stock in the back to themselves, resellers buying 1 figure short of a whole case and idiots just hiding them in the store somewhere. If Ahsoka is gonna be this hard to find I'm gonna cry really hard.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 08:49 PM   #2662
hupla
Red Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
I just checked 2 walmarts that stock track said they had a case of them. I strongly believe it was telling the truth too because for once it said they had an inventory of 6 (which is one case) and it said someone bought 5 of them. However I went to both Walmarts which said they had 1 left and neither store had it. I really want this figure but I don't have the patience to deal with employee's keeping stock in the back to themselves, resellers buying 1 figure short of a whole case and idiots just hiding them in the store somewhere. If Ahsoka is gonna be this hard to find I'm gonna cry really hard.
Hopefully ashoka is easier as she isnt an army builder. Fingers crossed at least
hupla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 09:02 PM   #2663
Stryfe2026
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
Which ones are you looking for?
Ashoka may not be an army builder, but these resellers are going to snatch her up to make a quick buck.
Stryfe2026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 09:06 PM   #2664
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe

Does anyone know about availability for Credit Collection Cara Dune and Heavy Infantry Mandalorian in Canada?

Star Wars Black Series Return of the Jedi 40th anniversary Darth Vader
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 09:13 PM   #2665
Stryfe2026
Cylon Centurion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwave View Post
Does anyone know about availability for Credit Collection Cara Dune and Heavy Infantry Mandalorian in Canada?
I can’t find any news of carriers. I’m sure there will be one, but no word on who.
Stryfe2026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2020, 09:59 PM   #2666
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryfe2026 View Post
Which ones are you looking for?
Ashoka may not be an army builder, but these resellers are going to snatch her up to make a quick buck.
Oh damn I thought I mentioned it in my post. I'm looking for Mandalorian Super Commandos. I got a few Ahsoka Troopers thankfully so I just need the mandalorians and Ahsoka and I'm done
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 12:02 AM   #2667
DanM
Aquanaut

Ok, maybe my memory is slipping in my old age, but was it not said when the Clone Wars Season 7 figures were announced that they would be available in wide release after Walmart had a go? Or did I just dream that?
DanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 02:13 AM   #2668
wedge1021
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanM View Post
Ok, maybe my memory is slipping in my old age, but was it not said when the Clone Wars Season 7 figures were announced that they would be available in wide release after Walmart had a go? Or did I just dream that?
You weren't dreaming.
That was initially mentioned in the reveal article, but later clarified that it would NOT be the case.
We can all hope that it'll change though. I can still see these getting some type of re-release at some point, maybe in 2pks or a giftset of some sort.
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 08:24 AM   #2669
civicpac
Red Shirt

Damm scalpers, I cant find Star Wars Black Series Mandalorian Super Commando anywhere near me. I hate exclusive merch.
civicpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 10:25 AM   #2670
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys

Well my Mando SC pre order was cancelled today. Between Amazon and Walmart I’m getting real tired of this crap.
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote