ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 12-14-2021, 12:28 AM   #4421
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe
Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedge1021 View Post
Just another example of how much Amazon sucks...

I recently tried to order the Credit Collection Kuiil. It supposedly shipped, then delivery date kept getting pushed back. Finally they decided it must be lost and I had to contact them for a refund. OK fine, I guess that happens from time to time. And it worked out for the better anyways, because I happened to be able to catch it on sale last week for my 2nd try, saving $10.

So this 2nd time I tried ordering it with 8 other items. 7 of those things arrived today, all loose in a single box (no air bags, etc). The other 2 things supposedly shipped separately and then were "undeliverable" and Amazon just decided to refund them automatically. These 2 items were Kuill and a Bounty Collection 2pk. (Both items coincidentally come in Hasbro shippers). I contacted them to see what happened, they just told me to re-order. Except I bought them on sale, and now they're back at regular price. They said to wait until the re-order gets delivered and then contact them to do a price adjustment as a "one-time exception". Like it's somehow my fault that their company and courier service sucks.

I know this same thing happened to a couple others when they tried ordering the Credit Collection Mando. Took 3+ orders just to get one to actually arrive. Is someone stealing these things? Are they obvious to pick out because of their Hasbro shippers? Or something about them that makes them extra susceptible to getting lost/damaged? Is Amazon printing their shipping labels on that Inspector Gadget style "this message will self-destruct" paper?

Who knows what the hell is going on there. I personally rarely ever order off Amazon for that reason. It's mainly a last resort thing for me. Plus I don't like supporting Amazon since they treat their employees like dirt. Anyway that's a discussion that isn't for here
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 02:48 AM   #4422
wedge1021
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
Who knows what the hell is going on there. I personally rarely ever order off Amazon for that reason. It's mainly a last resort thing for me. Plus I don't like supporting Amazon since they treat their employees like dirt. Anyway that's a discussion that isn't for here
Yup, if Kuiil wasn't an Amazon exclusive, I wouldn't need to order it from them. Much prefer EB Games.
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 11:39 AM   #4423
zaphodfrompsace
Red Shirt

Quote:
Yup, if Kuiil wasn't an Amazon exclusive, I wouldn't need to order it from them. Much prefer EB Games.
Yeah, I stay well away from ordering from Amazon. The only order I made was the credit collection Mando who went out for delivery & never made it off that truck. I also find Toys R Us horrible for delivery. 50% of my orders are "lost" by the carrier once shipped.
zaphodfrompsace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 01:38 PM   #4424
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphodfrompsace View Post
Yeah, I stay well away from ordering from Amazon. The only order I made was the credit collection Mando who went out for delivery & never made it off that truck. I also find Toys R Us horrible for delivery. 50% of my orders are "lost" by the carrier once shipped.
I've only ordered off TRU once and that was during the Clone Wars Exclusive fiasco. My items did ship, but they were packed like crap. I normally just do in store pick up if I need anything from TRU cause I live within walking distance of my TRU so I save on shipping and don't have to worry about worrying if it's gonna show up or not.

Quote:
My experience with ordering with EB has been pretty crap. Ordered a figure from them last year, I clicked normal shipping in check out but got charged for express. The package then got sent to Mississauga by mistake so I had to have them ship it to Purolator in Brampton so I could pick it up. Then I ordered a figure earlier this year for in store pick up and they never phoned me

Last edited by Zeroflamez; 12-14-2021 at 01:59 PM.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 02:06 PM   #4425
ghostlurk29
Mutant

https://www.amazon.ca/Hasbro-F1879-S...dp/B08T5RC2D2/
Tython Boba, $33

Rest of the wave will probably be up shortly.
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 02:45 PM   #4426
pandaprime
Master of the Universe

https://www.amazon.ca/Hasbro-F1874-S...dp/B08T67WD75/

Migs Mayfeld (Morak)!
This item will be released on July 1, 2022!
Old 12-14-2021, 03:02 PM   #4427
philtastic
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlurk29 View Post
https://www.amazon.ca/Hasbro-F1879-S...dp/B08T5RC2D2/
Tython Boba, $33

Rest of the wave will probably be up shortly.
Shows as currently unavailable now. Was it available for purchase before?
philtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 07:07 PM   #4428
pandaprime
Master of the Universe

Book of Boba Fett (Throne Room)
This item will be released on June 1, 2022.

https://www.amazon.ca/Sw-Bl-DLX-Figu...&s=toys&sr=1-2
Old 12-14-2021, 07:21 PM   #4429
Marvellegendsguy
Dark Knight

Isn’t this just a regular deluxe release?
Marvellegendsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 09:53 PM   #4430
wedge1021
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandaprime View Post
Book of Boba Fett (Throne Room)
This item will be released on June 1, 2022.

https://www.amazon.ca/Sw-Bl-DLX-Figu...&s=toys&sr=1-2
LOL at Amazon's price for this! On "sale" for $45, which is what the regular price is supposed to be.
Amazon price gouging, or someone there doesn't know what they're doing (or both).
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote