ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 01-08-2023, 04:41 PM   #2551
ghostlurk29
Mutant
Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Alien Rangers $145
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B09QV4T3VZ
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 01:25 PM   #2552
nighthawk
Jedi Knight

I saw this yesterday. Still that price now. I ended up ordering it at this price because I had a $20 gift card. Brings each figure's price down to just under $30 after taxes which is a steal by today's standards.
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 02:12 PM   #2553
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

I'm still gonna wait on this. I doubt it's going to sell out and will probably end up like the Psycho 5 pack at some point.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 01:00 PM   #2554
nighthawk
Jedi Knight

Looks like the next Lightning Collection figures are Lost Galaxy Yellow and Mesagog. I think Mesagog will be a deluxe.

Also, got the Ryu figure and modified a Playmates Ryu head to use cause I wanted them unhelmeted.

Old 01-13-2023, 03:51 PM   #2555
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Definitely grabbing LG yellow and anything LG they put out mesagog is a pass though as I'm just cherry picking DT.
Old 01-13-2023, 07:20 PM   #2556
nighthawk
Jedi Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk View Post
Looks like the next Lightning Collection figures are Lost Galaxy Yellow and Mesagog. I think Mesagog will be a deluxe.
Actually, just looked at the leaked Mesagog picture. The box looks standard sized so hopefully he isn't going to be deluxe.
Old 01-13-2023, 09:48 PM   #2557
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk View Post

Also, got the Ryu figure and modified a Playmates Ryu head to use cause I wanted them unhelmeted.
I would so buy those Playmates Street Fighter figures if they weren't packed with those ugly looking Ninja Turtles. If the Turtles at least looked nice, I'd definitely go for both sets.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2023, 12:16 AM   #2558
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe

Well Toku Topics just posted a video about the leaked figures and some how Hasbro went and did the same BS they did with Leo and are giving Maya her Cannon and collapsed Saber only. I'm guessing they will give her missing accessories packed in with an eventual Sting Winger release(I'd really friggen hope). I'm so sick of this crap regardless and I don't know how this is STILL happening. I don't know who to blame here, the designers or the people that ok's this stuff. Someone needs to get replaced already cause they certainly aren't qualified.
Old 01-15-2023, 03:17 PM   #2559
Ksteel
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
I would so buy those Playmates Street Fighter figures if they weren't packed with those ugly looking Ninja Turtles. If the Turtles at least looked nice, I'd definitely go for both sets.
The Turtles are indeed ugly, but in a charming way. I like his goofy smile. Reminds me of the old comics.

I'd be fine with more of these sets.

Also the Remastered figures are stacked with accessories;

I wouldn't mind spending $50 on a MMPR Pink, if they finally do a Kimberly head that isn't horrid.

Though, I wonder if these will even be available in Canada. We still don't even have the full Wave 12 over here.

It's been dry on Lightning Collection for a long while here.
Ksteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2023, 03:21 PM   #2560
Ksteel
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
Well Toku Topics just posted a video about the leaked figures and some how Hasbro went and did the same BS they did with Leo and are giving Maya her Cannon and collapsed Saber only. I'm guessing they will give her missing accessories packed in with an eventual Sting Winger release(I'd really friggen hope). I'm so sick of this crap regardless and I don't know how this is STILL happening. I don't know who to blame here, the designers or the people that ok's this stuff. Someone needs to get replaced already cause they certainly aren't qualified.
Well Maya is supposedly an Exclusive. If it's a Target Exclusive, we may see it at TRU. If it's another exclusive, it may be difficult to track down over here regardless.

Mesagog however is in Wave 14... which we will probably finally see in Canada by 2024 or later.
Ksteel is offline   Reply With Quote