ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Action Figure General Discussion

Old 10-21-2021, 10:34 PM   #331
ssjgoku22
Mutant
Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse toyline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Scareglow View Post
So did anyone get the Multiverse Injustice Dr. Fate from Amazon? Amazon after months and months cancelled mine.
Nope never did. I have no clue what happened. Never saw Dr. Fate in stores either, maybe he's delayed in Canada?
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 10:47 PM   #332
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

Yeah I also never have seen Dr. Fate in stores, he's the one current Mutliverse fig I'm trying to find, and he does seem like maybe he was delayed since there is nada to be had.

well inless you want to buy him for $44 on amazon (and that's prime) no thaaaanks

https://www.amazon.ca/McFarlane-Toys...4870891&sr=8-1

so Amazon did get him in the end, they just didn't want any of us paying the MSRP, and wanted to jack it up, maybe due to low stock levels, cool amazon, smooooth.
Lord Scareglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 11:58 PM   #333
Ksteel
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Nope never did. I have no clue what happened. Never saw Dr. Fate in stores either, maybe he's delayed in Canada?

It's not delayed.

I posted this a while back.

https://www.darnim.ca/product-page/d...-action-figure
Ksteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 12:36 AM   #334
Eko123
Body without Organs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Scareglow View Post
Yeah I also never have seen Dr. Fate in stores, he's the one current Mutliverse fig I'm trying to find, and he does seem like maybe he was delayed since there is nada to be had.

well unless you want to buy him for $44 on amazon (and that's prime) no thaaaanks

https://www.amazon.ca/McFarlane-Toys...4870891&sr=8-1

so Amazon did get him in the end, they just didn't want any of us paying the MSRP, and wanted to jack it up, maybe due to low stock levels, cool amazon, smooooth.
That looks like it's from a third party seller where it's fulfilled by Amazon though, rather than directly from Amazon. I really hope that figure hasn't been skipped here in Canada. It's readily available on Amazon U.S., but you'd have to pay more for the shipping charges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksteel View Post
It's not delayed.

I posted this a while back.

https://www.darnim.ca/product-page/d...-action-figure
Again, you'd have to spend at least $149 on that site to get free shipping, otherwise you'd still be paying more for the figure on its own.

Here's hoping that the Dr. Fate will eventually be available at brick and mortar stores like Walmart, Toys R Us and Gamestop.ca. Maybe the figure will come out in Canada with the Demon, Superboy Prime and Reverse-Flash?

Last edited by Eko123; 10-22-2021 at 12:46 AM.
Eko123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 09:17 AM   #335
Hoffman
Agent of Shield

I can't remember exactly, but I think he was in one of those weird case assortments that was only like 2 figures.

EDIT - Yeah, it was just him and that white Injustice Flash. I imagine a lot of places had light orders, or just skipped it entirely.

Last edited by Hoffman; 10-22-2021 at 09:50 AM.
Hoffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 10:32 AM   #336
Stevan
Cylon Centurion

Its not just white injustice flash and dr fate that did not showed up in stores yet. Also Demon Etrigan,Mcfarlane designed wonder woman,Infected shazam and armored Batman. Most of these are listed on amazon. Many not in stock and some available from third party sellers only.

I am suprised that amazon sort of dropped the ball on these and that we are getting behind in waves. I have doubts distribution will be any better for Superboy and Lobo and other upcoming figures.

At least Amazon made things right by having new Spawn figures in stock.

There is also no preorders yet for upcoming new mk11 figures such as: Shao Khan repaint,Joker,Liu Kang variant and Kotal Khan.
Stevan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 08:46 PM   #337
chaingunsofdoom
Master of the Universe

To follow up on my sighting of IJ2 Flash and Grodd from last time, RCSS here has ZS JL wave of figs for $13.44. First time I've seen Black Suit Supes outside of EB/GS.
chaingunsofdoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 10:15 PM   #338
cloud
Master of the Universe

I don't know which wave Dr. Fate is coming in with. I have it on pre-order with Amazon. Having 2nd thoughts right now but because it's grouped with other items. I can't cancel it.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 12:12 AM   #339
ssjgoku22
Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post
I don't know which wave Dr. Fate is coming in with. I have it on pre-order with Amazon. Having 2nd thoughts right now but because it's grouped with other items. I can't cancel it.
Are you sure you can't cancel it? Usually when you order a group of items together and try to cancel one, you're able to choose what you want to cancel from the list (so when you choose cancel, it lists your items and asks which one do you want to cancel).
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 06:08 PM   #340
cloud
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 View Post
Are you sure you can't cancel it? Usually when you order a group of items together and try to cancel one, you're able to choose what you want to cancel from the list (so when you choose cancel, it lists your items and asks which one do you want to cancel).
Yea. Because some preorders have shipped. I think that's why.
I think Dr Fate's sculpt is beautiful but the lack of accessories kinda makes it boring.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote