ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > International Action Figure News

Old 03-13-2018, 10:46 AM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Star Wars: The Vintage Collection Jabba?s Sail Barge Update

At Toy Fair 2018, Hasbro revealed a massive Star Wars: The Vintage Collection Jabba’s Sail Barge, aka The Khetanna. This gigantic vehicle, which is meant to scale with their 3.75″ tall Star Wars figures, is the first in Hasbro’s line of crowd-funded releases known as HasLab. Right now, there are three weeks left in the campaign, which sits just over the halfway point in funding. Priced at $499.99, this is not for the casual collector for sure. If you’d like to join in the campaign, you can do so by Clicking Here. Measuring approximately 4ft long, this vast » Continue Reading.

The post Star Wars: The Vintage Collection Jabba’s Sail Barge Update appeared first on The Toyark - News.

More...
Old 03-13-2018, 11:22 AM   #2
wedge1021
Mutant
Re: Star Wars: The Vintage Collection Jabba?s Sail Barge Update

FYI to those on the fence - Hasbro is making these available to Canadian addresses as well, and they will be shipping them out from a Canadian location. So there will be no additional customs, brokerage fees, etc. I believe they do charge HST at point of sale though.

Back the Barge!
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 02:35 PM   #3
Darth Cosmos
Master of the Universe
Re: Star Wars: The Vintage Collection Jabba?s Sail Barge Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedge1021 View Post
FYI to those on the fence - Hasbro is making these available to Canadian addresses as well, and they will be shipping them out from a Canadian location. So there will be no additional customs, brokerage fees, etc. I believe they do charge HST at point of sale though.

Back the Barge!
I backed as soon as it was available to Canada but at the rate it is going I don't expect it to succeed =/
Darth Cosmos is offline   Reply With Quote