ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 09-06-2011, 06:42 PM   #1
Scrapper6
Cylon Centurion
Marvel Universe Collecting

As one who has yet to pick up a single Marvel Universe figure, I was just curious, if you could have only one version of each character which versions would you reccomend?

So far my Marvel In Joe Scale character collection consists of six figures, Comic Series Sabretooth, Maverick, Gambit, Iron Monger, Titanium Man and War Machine. Ironically enough all from the movie lines rather than Universe packaged proper.

I want to get more, perhaps better figures with great articulation, I wouldn't mind it if Hasbro produced a much better version of Gambit personally as I find that figure a bit dissapointing for one of my favorite 90's Toon Characters.

And another thing, why the heck haven't they made a Rogue yet? She's like, iconic, but she hasn't seen a release yet.

Anyway, just thought I'd get a conversation going and ask which version of a character you'd recommend from the 3 3/4'' lines. I'm trying to avoid another Completist Collection Syndrome deal, so I'm looking to find some of the best representations of the characters to stand amongst my Joe and SW figures with pride.
Scrapper6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 07:57 PM   #2
Whitter
Agent of Shield
Re: Marvel Universe Collecting

The Jim Lee Cyclops is the best Cyclops of all of them and the Cable figure is awesome as well
Whitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 07:57 PM   #3
aquanet
Agent of Shield
aquanet's Ebay Auctions

World war 2 cap, ghost rider, dr. Strange, modern Thor, juggernaut, planet hulk, bleeding edge iron man. Those are probably my favorites from the series.

My Trade List | Follow me on Twitter
aquanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:36 PM   #4
vujonny
Awesomeness Lantern Corps

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquanet View Post
World war 2 cap, ghost rider, dr. Strange, modern Thor, juggernaut, planet hulk, bleeding edge iron man. Those are probably my favorites from the series.
That funny because I have those all MOC hanging on display. Love them!

Wants: DCUC - Dr.Fate, Azrael, Batman Beyond, Deathstroke, Supermans, Batmans, Mr. Terrific, Peguin, Firestorm, Harley Quin, Eradicator, Ares, Black Adam, Steel, Doomsday, Robin, Jonah Hex,
vujonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:43 PM   #5
pandaprime
Master of the Universe

Ms. Marvel, Jean Grey, Black Widow, ArchAngel, Kitty Pryde, Mary Jane Watson, Mystique, Spider-Woman, Apocalypse!