ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 06-20-2020, 09:52 PM   #581
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con
Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderman View Post
What about Alpha and Zordon for the new Walmart Exclusive? My question is will it be a Walmart Canada Exclusive? I won't mind for another Hasbro MMPR Power Morpher and later down the line I bet they will release a Master Morpher and a Green/White Ranger Power Morpher as well?? Master Morpher should have Green, White, Red Zeo, Red Turbo, Black Dino Thunder Ranger coins.
I feel like my future strategy will be if I can walk into a store, and pick it up off a shelf, I’ll buy it. Just not going to do all this work of checking sites daily to see if preorders go up and then having to check the preorders daily to see if they get cancelled or delayed. I still want plenty of stuff from the line, but I’m going to slide into neutral and be passive about it.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 11:58 PM   #582
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
Got my MM Blue today... and I’m done sweating this line. Don’t get me wrong, I love these figures, but I’m not stressing over them anymore. I’ve got my Mighty Morphin nostalgia fix, so its time to breath easy. If Hasbro hates money, that’s fine. They can keep having the worst distribution imaginable and the most idiotic case ratios they can come up with and I’ll keep my money away from them, but if they decide they do like money I’ll happily pick up figures from here on out if they’re in stores or actually in stock for retail on Amazon. I’d love to complete a few more teams and support this line well into the future, but as a collector I’ve already had to put in way too much effort in getting some of these figures. Now it’s Hasbro’s turn.
I have adopted this way of thinking in regards to this line, it's trully been and is still a pain, All I wanted was Mighty Morphin, and I have had such small luck, it took me forever to find Jason and Kimberly, No zack ever (but I'm waiting for a non-dragon sheild), no Trini, No Billy, it is just tragic, the Only 2 figures I could find with any ease was Zedd and Tommy (White), green ranger 2 pack was eluding me for a while. If I could just complete the MM crew I'd be happy but I'm exhausted searching high and low, It really shouldn't be so hard

Last edited by Lord Scareglow; 06-21-2020 at 12:01 AM.
Lord Scareglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 01:51 AM   #583
abemecca
Cobra Trooper

I haven't had any issue getting these figures from Amazon. Just getting the Mighty Morphin ones, but the 4 i have pre-ordered from them all came in.
abemecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 06:05 AM   #584
riderman
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn View Post
I feel like my future strategy will be if I can walk into a store, and pick it up off a shelf, I’ll buy it. Just not going to do all this work of checking sites daily to see if preorders go up and then having to check the preorders daily to see if they get cancelled or delayed. I still want plenty of stuff from the line, but I’m going to slide into neutral and be passive about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Scareglow View Post
I have adopted this way of thinking in regards to this line, it's trully been and is still a pain, All I wanted was Mighty Morphin, and I have had such small luck, it took me forever to find Jason and Kimberly, No zack ever (but I'm waiting for a non-dragon sheild), no Trini, No Billy, it is just tragic, the Only 2 figures I could find with any ease was Zedd and Tommy (White), green ranger 2 pack was eluding me for a while. If I could just complete the MM crew I'd be happy but I'm exhausted searching high and low, It really shouldn't be so hard
Can't argue with you guys! I too had trouble finding my MMPR and yes you are right, it shouldn't be this much of a challenge to find and collect this line! I have been jumping hoops just to get what I can from this line and I have been disappointed too many times, canceled and also messed with in store and online just to find one or two figures. Come on Hasbro, be easy on us!! I even bought from a total stranger on Instagram just to get MMPR Pink, it was a chance that could have went horribly wrong and I was lucky that everything was fine and the transaction was successful.
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 06:10 AM   #585
riderman
Master of the Universe

One pack that totally eluded me was the SDCC Jason 2 pack with the Armored Red Ranger with Gold Zeo! Has anyone on this forum got them and how? Where? And was it in person at the con like San Diego in the States or Fan Expo in Toronto, Canada or were you lucky to find some extras from EB Games?
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 07:50 AM   #586
Grosse Fidelity
Super Friend

I got my Jason 2 pack set during a short pre-order window they had on Hasbro pulse after SDCC.
Grosse Fidelity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 08:50 AM   #587
erik352
Cylon Centurion

i got mine at fan expo since i go there every year anyway
erik352 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 09:16 AM   #588
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

I saw the SDCC 2 pack on Kijiji. Once. For $150. Opened. Nope to the nope nope.

Lucked out and found someone on Facebook in my area getting rid of their entire collection and got the Lost Galaxy/Psycho Red 2 pack from them for $20 loose. That felt like a gift from the Universe.
Old 06-21-2020, 11:02 AM   #589
StaticShin27
Agent of Shield

Been feeling this burn with Hasbro in general lately.

Either preorder from amazon with 1% success rate, or pay the equivalent of 40-50 per figure via third party or from the US. Honestly it's been easier to import stuff from Japan than buy domestic lately.

There's maybe 5 minute window when this stuff is actually in stock and available for retail.
StaticShin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 06:32 PM   #590
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

An effort, but with a decent pay off.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10D1D45B-C35D-4208-A898-A84DFEE2138A.jpg (19.5 KB, 23 views)