ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 10-11-2021, 05:47 PM   #1051
Lord Scareglow
Whatever
Re: G.I. Joe Classified Series 6 inch discussion

Seems that Breaker is available for In Store Pick up at some select TRU locations

https://www.toysrus.ca/en/G.I.-Joe-C.../149A983F.html
Lord Scareglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 05:13 PM   #1052
Murf Dawg
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom View Post
Classified Snake Eyes movie Joes are 2 cents at several WMs around the country:

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=501099373837

The stock numbers are not updating, so it's YMMV but it would only be at the stores showing 0.02.

Remember not to harass any employees and do not mention stocktrack as the source because it is not affiliated with WM in any way. And self-checkout is much easier than a human checkout where you may be denied.

My receipt for SE and SS. No Baroness.
http://imgur.com/a/n4E4moT
Checked today at one location and it’s all regular price.
Murf Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 02:42 PM   #1053
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

Baroness and Coil available!
https://www.toysrus.ca/en/G.I.-Joe-C.../04D3FA77.html
Old 10-20-2021, 11:00 AM   #1054
wesperino
Mutant

So my HARB’s say delivery tonight by 10pm but haven’t switched status to shipped or out for delivery. Does this mean it’s going to get delayed again?

The drama continues....

I started a chat and the rep said it wouldn't get to me and I needed to order form somewhere else. Then said he was going to cancel the order. I told the rep not to do anything and I would call to speak with someone as this is not what I would expect from amazon as there is not other seller to buy this from.

So I then called them. The rep was very nice on the phone. She reported the rep in my chat as he did cancel my order. She worked some kind of magic and was able to put a new order for and gave me a credit of $20 for my troubles. So I now have a new order for 2 HARB that came out to $43 after discount. The figure was also selling for $28 and change instead of $34.

Now my order says it will arrive oct 29-30

This was my case and YMMV calling in but this is something that may be possible for others who put in orders with amazon.ca

Last edited by wesperino; 10-20-2021 at 02:06 PM.
wesperino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 03:14 PM   #1055
Lord Scareglow
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesperino View Post
So my HARB’s say delivery tonight by 10pm but haven’t switched status to shipped or out for delivery. Does this mean it’s going to get delayed again?

The drama continues....

I started a chat and the rep said it wouldn't get to me and I needed to order form somewhere else. Then said he was going to cancel the order. I told the rep not to do anything and I would call to speak with someone as this is not what I would expect from amazon as there is not other seller to buy this from.

So I then called them. The rep was very nice on the phone. She reported the rep in my chat as he did cancel my order. She worked some kind of magic and was able to put a new order for and gave me a credit of $20 for my troubles. So I now have a new order for 2 HARB that came out to $43 after discount. The figure was also selling for $28 and change instead of $34.

Now my order says it will arrive oct 29-30

This was my case and YMMV calling in but this is something that may be possible for others who put in orders with amazon.ca

Yeah The Roadblock was supposed to come today, but has now been "delayed" I expected as much, I'm sure mines going to be cancelled after all of these delays, I don't even care if I get this anymore or not, because I managed to get one from US Amazon, but I kept my order from Canada Amazon just as an experiment, it's BS, I'm going to be extremely upset but not surprised if they also cancel this Wolverine Legends 5-Pack.

Amazon these are your exclusives, handle them properly.
Old 10-20-2021, 03:52 PM   #1056
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Scareglow View Post
Yeah The Roadblock was supposed to come today, but has now been "delayed" I expected as much, I'm sure mines going to be cancelled after all of these delays, I don't even care if I get this anymore or not, because I managed to get one from US Amazon, but I kept my order from Canada Amazon just as an experiment, it's BS, I'm going to be extremely upset but not surprised if they also cancel this Wolverine Legends 5-Pack.

There's worldwide shortages of everything right now...right up to containers and ships. We are a separate market than the USA so one can only imagine what's going on...this is an well publicized issue at this point.

And while Amazon we already know sucks this only compounds the issue

Last edited by sixshot1981; 10-20-2021 at 04:05 PM.
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 04:53 AM   #1057
Nyax78
Clonetrooper

Retro Collection figures Cobra Trooper, Cobra Officer, Stalker and Grunt available on Walmart.ca. Likely won't last long.
Nyax78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 06:06 AM   #1058
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyax78 View Post
Retro Collection figures Cobra Trooper, Cobra Officer, Stalker and Grunt available on Walmart.ca. Likely won't last long.

They're asking $21 now!!??

I passed on this line at $18, there is no way in hell I am shelling out $21 + tax for them. Especially if the quality is the same as the FANG pilot (rubbery, and poor fitting accessories).

The vehicles went up as well with the HISS 3. I believe it was $40 each.

It is strange that I would say this, but I'll stick with Classified.
canprime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 08:09 AM   #1059
Darth Cujo
Super Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyax78 View Post
Thanks for the heads up. Seems I got the last couple Grunts a few minutes ago. They are now out of stock, but I got my order in for me and a friend. Hopefully they didn't over-sell. Grunt being short packed, he is going to be difficult to find (even more so than the others).

I agree $21 is ridiculous, but I am picking and choosing with these and I really want this figure. I've passed on most. Still would really like the Scarlet but my order got canceled way back when.

Anyway, thank you Nyax78!
Darth Cujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 12:18 PM   #1060
Mudflap
Clonetrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Scareglow View Post

I received the exact same delivery date and then yesterday the delayed email. However, today I noticed that my card was just charged and the order status has changed to Shipping Now. You may want to check yours.
Mudflap is offline   Reply With Quote