ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Off Topic > General Discussion

Old 12-28-2019, 07:27 PM   #1
Master Stark
Red Shirt
Unhappy Need help

Hey, everybody! Can you guys help?

Here's the situation, a friend asked me for a new year, to give her little brother, postage stamps. He just collects them. Anyway, I started looking for stamps by theme - Star Wars and Marvel (he's just a fan of these universes). There's only supported stamps on the Internet. I began to think about giving up, "I don't have the opportunity", she wrote "shit, come up with something" ... What can I "think of"? I don't know anything about postage stamps. I collect Hasbro figures and Lego designers. For me, postage stamps are something from "the other world." I understand that other topics are being discussed here. It's probably not going to help me here. But what if I get help at this forum? Maybe someone knows a normal Internet platform where you can buy postage stamps on the topic - Star Wars and Marvel? Even supported, but in normal condition and at an adequate price.

I hope I can get help here. I'll keep you informed. Today is the final day of the search.
Master Stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 11:21 AM   #2
Master Stark
Red Shirt
Re: Need help

I did it all on my own. I didn't find any new ones. Got the supported ones like this. Do you think it's a normal gift?

Old 01-01-2020, 03:52 AM   #3
Robimus
Super Moderator

I think it is great! Yeah, I have no clue about collectible stamps.

Visit the official TFcon Toronto Website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 08:44 PM   #4
Master Stark
Red Shirt

I don't know about that either. But I was surprised there were postage stamps on things like Marvel, D.C. and Star Wars.
https://findyourstampsvalue.com/stam...rs&country_id=
https://findyourstampsvalue.com/stam...cs&country_id=

I think it's funny. It's probably more for children than adults.
Old 03-03-2020, 03:01 PM   #5
Evan
Jedi Knight

I don't know a lot about postage stamps, but I do have some that were usually given to me as gifts as a kid, and still buy some on occasion. A year or two ago, I bought some Disney and Pokemon stamps off of ebay for a gift. I forget what country they were from now, but there were all kinds of things that I never expected to see on a postage stamp. I went down quite the rabbit hole!
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote