ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > International Action Figure News

Old 04-09-2021, 01:40 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
G.I. Joe Panel Recap ? Hasbro Pulse Fan Fest 2021

Hasbro Pulse Fan Fest 2021 is in full swing and the G.I. Joe panel has just finished. Highlights: Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Movie Toys Upcoming Snake Eyes Movie Classified Series figures revealed Update to movie release date. Check out our notes and screenshots after the break. Panel hosted by Role Play Ninja Strike Role Play Mask goes first. Button on the right which illuminates the Arashikage logo on the forehead. Ninja Strike Morning Light Sword is next. Quite a lot of details. Button on the side will trigger lights and sounds. Role play assortment: One Bo Staff can be pulled » Continue Reading.

The post G.I. Joe Panel Recap – Hasbro Pulse Fan Fest 2021 appeared first on HissTank.com.

More...
Old 04-09-2021, 01:42 PM   #2
EpicLumpia
Agent of Shield
Re: G.I. Joe Panel Recap ? Hasbro Pulse Fan Fest 2021

I am disappointed that they only focused on the movie items and nothing was mentioned about the actually classified line.

I thought they were going to reveal major bludd but nothing was mentioned.
EpicLumpia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 02:06 PM   #3
cli1ck
Articulation Junkie

I'm quite the opposite, all of these figures are easy passes for me, so i'm glad to have saved the money in the Classified line (for now)
Old 04-09-2021, 02:21 PM   #4
philtastic
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cli1ck View Post
I'm quite the opposite, all of these figures are easy passes for me, so i'm glad to have saved the money in the Classified line (for now)
Agreed. But what does it say about this hobby when we're actively hoping for crappy releases that we don't have to buy?
philtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 02:43 PM   #5
cli1ck
Articulation Junkie

Personally it's just because of all these recent reveals and releases (MOTU, new Marvel Legends, NECA TMNT/Gargoyles, Super7, Mythic Legions... and that isn't even counting Japanese/import lines) this year is already going to be an expensive one for me. I don't mind them holding off on 'classic' Classified figures I want so I can allocate the money into another line.. (for now)
Old 04-09-2021, 03:26 PM   #6
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions

Not sure how I feel about the classified movie figs just yet. I like some aspects, but not others. Will probably have to see the movie first.

The kids line actually looks really great to me, especially the role play stuff. I mean those different bo staff gimmicks are awesome!! I will definitely pick some up to play with my son's. The figures and bikes are nice, and thankfully priced cheaper due to being kid oriented.

Overall my opinion has improved from earlier this week. Like others I would have liked to see some reveals for the non movie classified line.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 02:43 PM   #7
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys

The Fan fear was a total bust for me. Some generic Snake Eyes movie figures and a Marvel Legends wave full of Iron Man? This is what you were hyping for a month? Really?

Oh right there was also a few really expensive things shown that I guess some people can be excited about, but what happened to producing normal toys for people?
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote