ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion > Action Figure Discussion > Hasbro Toy Discussion

Old 04-10-2021, 03:24 PM   #3601
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

I don't know why you can't just get your Edge discount when you order online. I mean whether you're an edge member or not is on your account already. They could just deduct the percentage off your total upon check out.
Zeroflamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 06:49 PM   #3602
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by random11 View Post
Damn how much we talking though? And were they straight returns or all rebuys for the discount?
I dont recall the specific amount...it was alot but it definately wasn't insane. I think I maybe returned 1 or 2 things and the rest I kept and got adjustments.

I only found out when I tried to do another adjustment a few days after and the employee straight up lied to me he couldn't do the discount. Then I came back and they treated me like I commited some form of fraud.

The lack of communication really pissed me off the most. I kept on it tho, I don't use that store anymore but it was pretty insane situation and just total stupidity, ignorance and hostility from the staff.
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 10:47 AM   #3603
ghostlurk29
Mutant

Movie Cable back in-stock (walmart exclusive)
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/hasbro-.../6000201696843

Also, Pre-order is up for John Walker (also walmart exclusive)
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/hasbro-.../6000203087402
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 11:02 AM   #3604
Ksteel
Mutant

I feel like there's another version of John Walker out there that will be a lot more popular...
Ksteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 02:20 PM   #3605
DrBlackcoat
Red Shirt

EB games phones me and asks if I’d like to pre-order. They have a list of a few collectors that they call to pre-order waves or exclusives. The other great thing is if it comes in and I don’t like it they just put it on the shelf. I’ve had no issues over the last couple of years, but I guess I’m just a basic bitch
DrBlackcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 04:56 PM   #3606
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
I don't know why you can't just get your Edge discount when you order online. I mean whether you're an edge member or not is on your account already. They could just deduct the percentage off your total upon check out.
Honestly, for as much as I LOVE my local EB, the whole website is hot garbage. Not being able to get your Edge discount is just the tip of the dumpster fire, which is a shame. I’d love to actually use the website, especially since my store is in a mall and keeps getting boned by lockdowns, but it’s just soooooo inconvenient and counter-intuitive.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 05:34 PM   #3607
MC Culla
Cobra Trooper

Well I will be trying to pre-order the Ursa Major Wave at EB now as TRU just cancelled my whole pre-order of this wave that I made yesterday. The same as they did my Transformers pre-order for the Ark and Rodimus. I don't know why pre-orders are so hard for TRU to figure out.
MC Culla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 06:01 PM   #3608
ghostlurk29
Mutant

Thanos pack shipped. Ordered on the 31st.
ghostlurk29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 12:40 AM   #3609
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Culla View Post
Well I will be trying to pre-order the Ursa Major Wave at EB now as TRU just cancelled my whole pre-order of this wave that I made yesterday. The same as they did my Transformers pre-order for the Ark and Rodimus. I don't know why pre-orders are so hard for TRU to figure out.
Gotta admit that's hasn't happened to me in years at TRU.
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 09:13 AM   #3610
MC Culla
Cobra Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshot1981 View Post
Gotta admit that's hasn't happened to me in years at TRU.
Curious to know what you have been pre-ordering at TRU over the years? I have always thought that if they could get a pre-order system in place I would use them for almost all pre-orders for the lines I collect as usually when the sales hit you can price adjust and they end up being the cheapest. But the last Marvel Legends I recall pre-ordering was the GOTG movie wave during the 1st movie many years ago. Haven't seen much of anything being offered as a pre-order at TRU until the last few weeks where they have had some Transformers and now Marvel Legends up for pre-order... with apparently no stock
MC Culla is offline   Reply With Quote